Chapter 1: The Dream

"Uh, Sasuke! Harder! Naruto moaned as Sasuke kept thrusting into him.

"Uhh..Naruto! So tight!"Sasuke moaned and reached for the blonde's shaft and pumped.

"Uhh...Sa-Sasuke! I-I'm gonna-"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEP!

Naruto groaned at the sound of his alarm clock. He raised a hand and slammed it down turning it off. He sat up in his bed and raised his arms in the air stretching and yawning. He froze his arms in mid-air, the dream coming back to him. That brought a smirk to his face. He dropped his hands in his lap and felt something hit them. He looked down noticing a bulge between his legs and realized he didn't get to finish hi 'not so wet dream' because of a certain beeping. Naruto glared at his alarm clock and pulled the sheets off of him then pulled down his pajama pants to reveal his 8-inch cock, He laid down on the bed and wrapped his hand around it and started pumping. He closed his eyes recapping on his dream.

Naruto's Dream

Sasuke had made his way to Naruto's apartment door. He knocked and it opened revealing the blonde sunshine himself.

"Hey, Sasuke. What are you doing here?" The blonde asked while staring at him with a questioning look.

"Hey, Naruto. I just came over to see if you wanted to train with me." He said.

"Okay, I guess so. I don't have anything better to do anyway. "

"Alright let's go," Sasuke said while turning around motioning for the blonde to follow. Naruto ran to try and catch up with the raven's distance.

On the way to the training ground, they were almost trampled on by a blonde pink blur hearing the repeating chants of 'Ino pig' 'Billboard brow.' Naruto and Sasuke looked back at the blur and anime sweat dropped. They turned to look at each other and that's when Naruto noticed they were all alone.

"Hey Assume why are we here all alone?" Naruto asked looking to the side of the raven.

"I wanted to be alone so no one can see me beating you up," Sasuke said while grinning.

"You couldn't even kick my ass, as you recall we both tied at the valley of the end!" Naruto said in his defense.

Sasuke just chuckled and said, "We'll see who comes out on top this time."

"Bring it!" And with that, they rushed to the training ground deep inside the woods. Sasuke came to a stop and turned around to see the blonde already in fighting stance.

"Let's go." The blonde said excitedly to see who would win this time.

"Wait! Naruto before we fight I have to tell you something." Sasuke said trying to get the blonde to calm down.

Naruto dropped his fists and gave Sasuke a questioning look. "What is it?"

Sasuke scratched the back of his head and said, "Well...ugh...I think I could show you better then I could tell you."

"What are you tryi-ahh!" Naruto screamed as his back was slammed into a tree, his arms pinned over his head by Sasuke's tight grip. Naruto kept squirming trying to break free and said, "Sasuke what are you do-" He was cut off by the raven's lips connecting with his, bringing him into a bruising kiss. Naruto squirmed harder but Sasuke's grip got tighter. Sasuke then pushed his tongue into the blonde's mouth and pushed Naruto's tongue with his. Naruto stopped struggling and moaned into the kiss.

Sasuke pulled back and stared Naruto in the eyes. Naruto stared back into the raven's eyes still slightly dazed by the kiss. Finally, Sasuke spoke up, "Naruto I've loved you for a long time now. Every time I'm away from you I can't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry you had to find out like this but please take my feelings into consideration and at least give me a cha-" Sasuke was cut off by the blonde connecting his lips with his.

Naruto broke the kiss and said, "Shut up. You talk too much you know that don't you? I liked you too but was too afraid to tell you thinking that you'll laugh at me and tell everyone what a faggot I am." Naruto said blushing and turning away trying not to look Sasuke in the eyes.

"I would never do that Naruto."

"I know that now and I was stupid for even thinking you would do something like that," Naruto said turning back towards Sasuke with a grin on his face. "But now that we both know our feelings for each other and we're in this position how about you show me just how much you love me," Naruto said making Sasuke blush a deep crimson.

Naruto smirked at Sasuke's reaction and pressed his lips against his, pushing his tongue in his mouth nudging Sasuke's.

Sasuke soon got the message and started to dominate the kiss. He took his hands off the blonde's arms and put them on the back of Naruto's knees and lifted him up on the tree using his weight to hold the blonde up. He then pushed his tongue in his mouth earning a moan from the blonde.

Naruto could feel Sasuke smirk into the kiss as Sasuke grinded their growing erections together and groping his ass earning another moan.

Sasuke broke the kiss and attacked the blonde's neck earning a loud open moan. Sasuke didn't stop his grinding or groping and pulled back from his neck and only looked at Naruto in his lustful eyes. "Sasuke! Take me now!"

This made Sasuke stop grinding and got a look of concern on his face. Did he just say what he think he said? "Wha-what did you say?"

"I said fuck me already," Naruto said with a bit of annoyance that Sasuke wasn't already pounding into him.

"Are you sure?" Sasuke asked concern clearly in his voice.

"As sure as I'll ever be." Naruto looked Sasuke right in the eyes lustfully that begged for release.

With that their clothes were scattered all over the forest and they were laying on the forest floor with Sasuke on top of Naruto. Sasuke brought up three fingers so the blonde could suck but Naruto shook his head.

"I want it dry," Naruto said lustfully. Sasuke positioned himself at the blonde's virgin unprepared hole. He shoved all the way to the hilt and moaned in pleasure while Naruto screamed in pain. Naruto knew it was going to hurt but he didn't think it would hurt this much.

"Ahh Sasuke your too big!" Naruto said through gritted teeth as a tear fell from his eye.

Sasuke put aside the desire to pound into the boy beneath him to see if his love was alright. "Naruto maybe we should stop."

Naruto shook his head. "Just give me a minute." He gave Naruto time to adjust to his size before he thrust back indicating for him to move.

Slowly Sasuke pulled out and pushed back in. Naruto slowly felt the pain turn into pleasure and moaned.

"Ahh, Sasuke! Faster!" With that Sasuke lifted Naruto's legs over his shoulders to thrust in deeper. He pulled out so only the tip was in and roughly thrust in. "Sasuke! There!" Naruto screamed making Sasuke smirk as he found his prostate. He aimed all his thrusts there.

For a while, all you could here in the forest were moans of pleasure until Naruto felt his climax coming.

"Uhh, Sasuke! Harder!" Naruto moaned as Sasuke kept thrusting into him.

"Uhh..Naruto! So tight!" Sasuke moaned and reached for the blonde's shaft and pumped.

"Uhh...Sas-Sasuke! I-I'm gonna-"

Back in Reality

"Uhh...Sa-Sasuke! I-I'm gonna cum!" Naruto moaned as he continued pumping his member and thrusting his middle finger in and out of his entrance. Naruto's head was tilted back his mouth open panting and his eyes closed. He thrust into his hand with every stroke and felt his climax nearing. "Saassuukkkeee!" Naruto moaned as he came over his pajama top. Some getting on his face and some in his hair.

He laid there panting still stroking with less force. He finally recollected himself and got up and went to do his morning routine; shower, while singing about ramen, brushing his teeth singing about ramen, getting dressed, still singing about ramen, and finally making and eating ramen while singing about ramen. He was excited because today he was going to start his plan of dropping hints to Sasuke about his feelings towards him. His ramen eating was interrupted by a knock at the door.