Ziam - We Like to Party (Part 2)

I'm back!! Volume III, here we come! Part one was in Volume II, so go check it out so the backstory will back sense. I'm so glad y'all are here with me again. Welcome back to the Madhouse.

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

So, it turns out Zayn was not the first. But he is the only. For now, at least. Apparently, Louis and his friends have a thing for twinks. And they share. All of them.

Louis coming back with pizza and pop and finding the four of them sprawled on the couch coated in cum and sweat, went something like this:

Louis grabbed Zayn by the hair and yanked him off the couch, throwing the blanket from the couch at him. The boys all readjusted themselves, pushing now soft cocks back into their pants and wiping sweaty hair off their faces.

"We have rules!" Louis bellowed.

Liam was the first to stand, hands held up in a soft defense against his best mate. "He wanted to."

"I wanted to," Zayn echoed.

"Shut up, Zayn," Louis barked without looking away from Liam. "He's my brother!"

"He's of age," Niall reminded. "According to the rules-"

"Barely!" Louis nearly screeched. "He's thirteen!" Louis' hand was ripping through his hair.

"So was that kid from the private school a couple months ago," Harry scoffed.

Liam looked back over his shoulder and smirked. "No way. No thirteen year old is that good."

Louis' hand came up and he shoved Liam back down on the couch. "You're all fucking traitors! I said hands off and I meant it!"

It was Niall's turn to stand, hard look in his eyes. "What about last year? You all went after my cousin even when I said no."

"Your cousin, Niall," Louis groaned. "He's my brother!"

Zayn interjected himself between them. "Please don't be mad, Lou."

"I'm not mad at you," Louis' voice softened and he scrubbed a hand through Zayn's hair.

"I wanted to," Zayn murmured. "They were nice to me, Loubear."

Louis' hand snapped back to his side and his face turned hard. "They used you. Like we do to every under-aged virgin we find. It's a game, Zayn. You were their game," he seethed.

Zayn's eyes were watery by the time Louis finished his rant. The young lad looked at the other three, all still tacky with sweat and rosy cheeked. "Really?"

Liam was quick to close the space between them. "No," he assured. "Absolutely not." Zayn's face scrunched up, trying to squirm out of Liam's hands holding his arms. "Do you think we'd risk his wrath," he nodded to Louis, "for a game?"

Zayn looked between the two, thinking. "I don't know."

"I can only speak for me," Liam lowered his voice and put his forehead against Zayn's, "but I've never had someone like you."

"Second that," Niall piped up and got up to stand behind Zayn, arms gliding around his small waist. "You're different than anyone we've had before. And if you weren't Louis' brother, we'd probably keep you."

"But you won't because I am," Zayn finished the unsaid words with a heavy weight to his voice.

"Well, actually," Harry tilted his head in consideration. He stood and reached out to run a thumb over Zayn's flushed cheek, "that's completely up to you."