Not So Bad (Chapter Seven)

Start from the beginning

Olivia was glad that Seth was going to stick by her, but she didn't want him to lose his job because of her.

"I can't let you do that Seth."

Seth gave her a questioning look.

"You said so yourself that if you ever put your hands on a non-WWE employee that you could be fired. I don't want you to lose your job because of me."

"I don't think that will happen Olivia. We are out of Miami now and I don't think he's going to follow us around."

"Yeah, but I would feel even better if we were out of Florida altogether."

Seth gave her a hug again.

"Stop worrying... You will be ok as long as you're with me. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

Seth tilted her head so she could look at him when he finished his statement.

"Nothing is going to happen to you... I promise."

She smiled at him and he brought her close so he could kiss her forehead. Olivia had never said anything or done anything after he kissed her forehead so he assumed that it was ok.

"I'm sorry about waking you up Seth."

"Don't be sorry, I wasn't really concerned about sleep anyway, I was more concerned about you. It's after eight anyway, I guess we need to get up and get ready so we can go to the next town for Smackdown. Ok so being out in the crowd wasn't the best idea. I'll talk it over with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H and see if I can have you backstage. I would feel better knowing that you're back there instead of searching for you through a crowd. I would feel better knowing that you are safe."

"You still haven't talked to them about what happened have you? I just feel like so much trouble."

"It's ok. We'll get through this."

About two hours later they were arriving at the arena in Orlando where they would be filming Smackdown. What Seth and Olivia didn't know was that Stephanie and Triple H received news from Ryan's lawyer about possibly suing WWE for what happened on Raw. Triple H and Stephanie were not very happy when they saw him and Olivia. Triple H was the one to speak to him. WWE cameras were everywhere. Seth told Olivia to ignore them as best she could. This whole situation was now being filmed for the crowd at Smackdown.

"Seth, we need to talk."

He looked at Olivia before saying anything else.

"Alone."

Seth knew that he still had some explaining to do so he told Olivia to stay where she was and that if she needed him to yell for him. Stephanie, Triple H, and Seth walked into a room. Triple H was the most upset and was the first one to speak.

"Seth, will you please tell me what the hell is going on, and why we get this random guy's lawyer come up to us and threaten to sue this company because of something you did, and why you keep letting some random girl come backstage?"

"Look... Triple H I know you're mad, but there is another side to the story. Olivia's side. I already promised her that I wouldn't say anything else about her personal life and what happened on Monday was a personal issue. I think Olivia would be safer if she was back here. I promised her that I wasn't going to let anything happen to her. Maybe you should hear her side of the story since she knows the situation better than I do."

Triple H took a breath and tried to calm down.

"Fine... Go get her and lets see if we can sort this out."

Seth went to get Olivia. Once he told her that they wanted to see her, she felt nervous. Seth took her hand and walked back in the room with her. He told her that everything would be ok. She was re-introduced to Stephanie and Triple H.

"Hi... I'm Olivia Owens, we met before but last time I kind of ran off. I wanted to personally apologize for all the trouble I've caused. My personal life has kind of caught up with me. This is kind of a personal issue, but I think I need to tell it."

Stephanie and Triple H were kind of curious about how they met.

"So Saturday night was the first night Seth and I met, and it wasn't exactly under the best conditions. I was already running away from an abusive relationship, but to make matters worse, some random guy decides that he wants to rob the store at the gas station and take my car. I did say I was running away from an abusive relationship... so I had everything packed in my car so when the guy that robbed the store stole my car, he literally took everything away from me and police have not been able to find him or my car ever since."

Triple H interrupted.

"Ok, that is pretty personal, but what can you tell me about what happened on Raw?"

"Well I have heard of WWE before, but have never really seen it so to get my mind off of things Seth got me a ringside seat for my first time experience. Ryan... my ex was a WWE fan I guess and he found me in the crowd and started dragging me away against my will. No one in the audience was paying attention I guess and Seth saw what was happening so he went after me. I got away from Ryan and ran behind Seth, when Ryan was about to pull me away from him, Seth put him through a table."

Seth stepped in.

"That's what happened. I had to do something. This guy had hit her and even attacked her with a knife. I couldn't just let her go with him."

Triple H and Stephanie understood the situation, but still was not happy with the possible court situation. Stephanie stepped in.

"I understand you were just trying to protect her, but you did put your hands on a non-WWE employee, and now he is threatening to sue WWE. This guy... Ryan, he said he would not sue WWE if we fired you. This is something that we need to thing about. Obviously you are a very important part of WWE now, but having someone sue WWE is not What's Best For Business. This is something we need to think about Seth. We will see you on Monday when we have made a decision."

Seth nodded his head and left the room. The last thing they told him was the location for Raw. The whole segment was filmed in front of a WWE audience so now they knew what was going on. The cameras were out of the way so she was unaware that she had basically told the world about her personal past and that now the WWE Universe knew her name. Olivia followed close behind him. Seth had a lot on his mind and Olivia felt bad about the whole situation. She didn't know what he was thinking, but she had the idea that he was mad at her. There was silence in the car as they drove to the next town.

(To Be Continued. This is the trouble they ran into. Ryan threatened to sue WWE because of what Seth did. The only way to avoid being sued is if Seth Rollins is fired. What does this mean for Seth and Olivia? She feels guilty about everything that has happened. Review.)