you broke my heart

Chapter 5:
//Irene pov//
I still can forget the moment when taehyung wiped my lips with a tissue paper, it was just too urgh....
Our form teacher entered in to class and we quickly settled down.
"Class,I am going to tell you a good news!"
" what is it?" "Tell us quickly" the reactions if the class was mostly like that.
"WE ARE GOING FOR CAMPING FOR 3 DAYS ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?"
Omg...camping? It sounds real fun! The class was like cheering so loudly that our form teacher had to shout to get us quiet. " I'm not finished yet, for camping you guys need to be paired up. I will arrange your partners for you. 3 pairs will be in a group and you all have to stick to one another no matter what. You and your partner will need to perform a dance to the whole class during the campfire. Understand?"
We all nodded our heads and some of us were upset that we could not choose our partners ourselves.
" okay first pair, Kim myungsoo and lee ji ae.... kai and seohyun...."
Oh so it is like girl-boy pairing. WILL I be paired up with taehyung?
// taehyung pov//
Will I be paired up with irene?
// Irene pov//
The teacher continued announcing, " park naeun and min suga....kang seulgi and park jimin"
I turned to seulgi. I could see how happy she was like a giant smile was plastered on her face. I gave her a pedo look. Well good for her, she got her crush.
" Kim taehyung and..."
I started getting nervous.
" Kim taehyung and Choi eunjung"
I was really disappointed. I looked at taehyung, he didn't look quite happy. But he didn't looked sad either. He just had a pokerface. However eunjung was screaming and jumping. Yea right this girl always sticks with taehyung like super glue. Everybody could see that she likes taehyung.
Sighss....
" jeon jungkook and bae irene"
Phew, at least it wasn't some guy I wasn't close to.
The teacher briefed us what to bring for camp. Unfortunately yet fortunately, me, jungkook, taehyung, eunjung, seulgi and jimin were in the same group. Camp was in a week's time so we had some time to prepare our dance. We were also told that we were given one day of free time to practice our dance.
Taehyung went up to me and asked if we wanted to study on Wednesday.
" ermm...I think I am preparing the dance with junkook...sorry..." I replied
He shot me a cold look. I could see disappointment in his eyes. What to do.
" Fine. Anyways I was going to practice with MY PARTNER eunjung."
I was upset. He was mad at me. Well he can't blame me right?!
Almost everyday after school my and jungkook will practice our dance in school I'd we do not have something on. Honestly our chemistry was great. He was a really good dancer and so was I * note the self praise * we worked together well and choreographed a really interesting dance. But honestly the dance is a couple dance , which means we had to touch each other ( in appropriate place obv ) alot. At first we both were shy, but we were professional so we didn't mind.
On Wednesday, me and jungkook were practising in our usual place in school. He was carrying me up for the last post and just then i saw taehyung and eunjung walking towards us. Seems like they were going to practice here too. Sighss...so awkward. He shot me a cold glare again. What did i even do wrong.
Eunjung was like , " taetae oppa lets practise nowww"
Eww man literally.
// taehyung pov //
I saw irene and jungkook. Jungkook was carrying her. Its just a dance i doubt there is a need for so much physical contact. I shot a cold glare at her, hoping she would notice i am upset. However she just continued practising with jungkook. Jungkook is my really good friend. I hope he and irene don't love one another. Because Irene is mine.

// heyyy finally update hope u enjoy! Do rmb to vote and add to your story ily♡//