the beginning of everything

// irene pov // It's 6.30 in the morning and my alarm was ringing.I woke up quickly, feeling really excited. I quickly changed, brushed up and ate my breakfast. Today was my first day in Seoul high school. It has always been my dream school and I was recommended by my teachers to receive a scholarship to study there. My parents,who were in America, were really happy that I got into that school. When I reached school, I went to the general office and asked them where I should be heading now.They said I would need to report to class 103 at level 5. The school had a lift, but it is not for students like what.....0.0 I had to climb up to the 5th level and by the time I reached there I was already breathless. I began searching for my class but all I saw was 309,311,310 classes. Just then there was this guy who approached me and asked " Are you lost? " I saw his name tag and his name was Jungkook. I nodded my head and he asked me what class I was from. I said 103 and he was like " oh I am also from 103! I will show you the way." Seems like I took the wrong staircase as my class was at the end ._.
I asked him, "So....you are jungkook? "
He replied,"Yea I am and you are....joohyun? "
" You can call me Irene." Well I prefer people calling my English name as I lived in America before.
When we reached, the class was really noisy and there were a few guys shouting random things. I was like judging them and I saw some of the guys name tag like Hoseok, jimin and taehyung. Ooooo so these are the noisy boys in the class. I was awkwardly standing there,not knowing where to seat and some people noticed me. Jungkook came over after putting bag and asked me to seat next to him. Some of the girls glared at me probably being jealous haha. There was this girl in front of me and she turned and said, " Hello I am seulgi! What is your name? " I told her my name and we began introducing ourselves. First friend in high school yay! The teacher came in afterwords and we greeted one another. The teacher asked me to introduce myself and I said, "Hello I am bae joohyun from daegu high school but you can call me Irene." The teacher asked me to continue seating beside jungkook but unfortunately taehyung the loud kid was also sitting beside me although there is a gap between us. Sighs I hope I could concentrate during classtime.....

// so heyy first chapter woohoo hope u guys enjoy it! Do follow me on instagram @redvelvet.jpeg for chapters 2,3,4,5 hehehe it's already up there but I will be updating chapter 2 here soon ♡ do vote for me and give some comments:) //