teach me, oppa yahh

//taehyung pov //
when we reached the library and entered in, the library was awfully silent. I had to whisper to Irene that we are going to the second floor to study. It feels so weird whispering into her ear.... it made me feel really....jelly(?) My heart was racing though.
We found a table and sat down. We started doing our homework. There was English, geography and math hw. So awkward.....
// Irene pov //
I was doing the math homework and I was struggling with it. I took like 20 minutes just to solve a question like urgh. Should I ask taehyung?
" taehyung " I whispered
He didn't hear it wow.
"Taehyunggg " I whispered even louder.
" hmmm? Yes Irene? "
" errr.... I wanna ask you for this question.... how do you do it? "
"so basically you have to multiply x by 3 ..........+-x@#$%&" ( sorry I had to add this math things it's not that he is cursing but he is explaining okieeez? )
He started scribbling some numbers on my paper. Well he seemed like he is having a hard time doing that because he was sitting opposite of me so he had to write in inverted (??) form. He stood up and moved to sit beside me. There we're technically no chairs so we were seating on the floor. He sat so close to me. Our shoulders lightly touching one another, making me feel really...ummm. how to describe it....jelly(?) It sent chills down my spine. Its not that I am afraid of him..... but....I have never been so physically close with a guy before?
After he taught me that question, I understood it. He is really a genius wowssss. He asked me if I wanted some food and I nodded my head. I don't get why I am always hungry. After he left, I took out my phone.
2 unread messages from seulbae :
"bae baerene , how was your date with kim taehyung?"
""
I replied :
" YA KANG SEULBEAR! im not even having a date with him. We.are.just.studying. pshhhh "
After a while, taehyung came back with some snacks. I started eating them.
// taehyung pov //
Gosh does she know how to eat properly. Her lips has crumbs of the snacks.
" Irene-yah.... you have crumbs around your lips..." I said while pointing to my lips.
" ah really?" She said while wiping her lips with a tissue paper.
" is it gone?"
"No....more to the right side "
"Gone?"
"Nooo.... urgh let me help you."
*takes the tissue from her* *wipes it for her*
-----awkward silence-------
Ohh it's so awkward....
//irene pov//
*blushes real hard * omg it's just like the scenes you see in k drama.... urgh taehyung why must you do this to mee....

//hi guys I'm going on a haitus soon due to end of year exams so yea won't be able to post for this 3(?) weeks?:( I will try to update soon! And now I've changed the story title to "My miss velvet and Mr alien" woots♡//