Chapter 3

Gudbrand is driving trough the streets. The party was amazing. He didn't drink tho, his friends did but he is the only one of them who knows how to drive. They all get their parents to bring them everywhere. Gudbrand smiles, they will not know how independence feels until they have a car or motor themselves. The moon is bathing the roadstones in a silvery light that smoothes out the corners and stumps. He drives trough a little but shady part of the city now. He checks his pocket if he has his flipknife with him. It is more for show then anything else but it gives him a secure feeling. Suddenly a scream pierces the night. It rips trough his ears. It came from the little alley. He accelerates and races to the sidewalk, he drives on and puts down his motor. He runs into the alley and sees a girl being held down by to men. The girl has blond hair and is looking terrified. Her purse lays 2 meters in front of her. The two men look up at him. "Kid, you better forget what you saw and walk home to your little mom before we teach you a lesson." His mate laughs and slaps the girl in her face. "Shut up slut or we cut of your tongue of" The two of them are about 30 years old and the only exercise they did were lifting beers to their mouths. Anger flows into the veins of Gudbrand.

He shakes his legs and starts running. The man who told him to go home stands up and his mate sits on the girls back. "You should have ran to your momma kid. Now I will teach you wat happens with little brats who mess with other peoples bus...." Before he could finish his senctence Gudbrand kicked him in the stomach so hard the man doubles over and pukes his dinner over the sidewalk. "I am not afraid of a honourless little bitch like you, sad old man." Gudbrand grabs him by his shoulders and lifts him up. the back of the man is to Gudbrand and Gudbrand pushes his face to the wall. Gudbrand grabs his hair and pulls back his head. "Goodnight." And smashes his nose to the wall. Gudbrand lets go of the man and the mann crumbles to the ground completly KO. His mate looks shocked. He grabs in his back pocket and pulls out a gun. Gudbrand suddenly freezes and looks in complete terror as the thug stands up from the girl and walks backwards into the alley. "Yeah little brat, looks like you took a fist to a gun fight." "Hello there Leopold Dorlod." Says a dark shadow behind the fat thug. he lifts his arm holding a sythe and almost lovingly strokes the blade of the sythe over the throat of Leopold.

"You are currently aming your RG-66 Saturday night special at my friend. You now have two choices." Leopold legs are shaking incontrolably, his gun in his hands is shaking so much he almost drops it. "You see, you are also human and my friend over there punched your friend to pulp. You now are angry and want to get back him by killing him, but is it worth dying for?" The shadow lifts his sythe from Leopolds throat. Leopold drops his gun and starts running for his life like the devils is panting in his neck