Holy mercy of The Mother! Luna's eyes widened in shock. "Cards?" she mumbled, image of a particular guy started to form on her mind.  She frowned with the thought of him. Hisoka.

"So I guess that settles it." The jester was skillfully playing a set of cards with his fingers. Never in her life had she dreamed to be the center of attention but Hisoka seemed to be the happiest person when he's in the spotlight. "You're the real one." His eyes narrowed to Satotz, glinting with mischief. "Examiners are already Hunters who were asked to judge and test applicants without a pay. Any Hunter would have been able to block that attack." 

"I shall take that as a compliment but if you ever attempt to attack an examiner again you'll be disqualified effective immediately. Are we clear?" Satotz warned, his collective composure never wavering. He looked rather calm for someone who might have share the same fate with the Man-Faced Ape.

"Hai~" Hisoka mused. She doubted it bothered him at all. Killing and torturing appeared to be a second nature for the jester that he might have forgotten what remorse felt like. And to think that he took a special liking on her could only mean staying away from him is impossible.

"Like what I'm trying to say, creatures that dwell in this place will do every trick in the book just to fool you; just like what happened... I believe that some of you have doubted my words but let it serve as an example on how dangerous this place is." Satotz lectured before giving his final reminder. "Remember; never get your eyes off me."

Then they entered the forest with Satotz on the lead.

The heavy fog made it difficult to maneuver the plains and the marsh was not helping at all. It appeared that the fog wasn't done punishing them as in every passing second it became thicker until it completely enveloped the place and it became impossible to recognize anyone within ten feet away.

The danger that lurked within this forest was in great advantage and she never felt more vulnerable. Though what made her more uncomfortable was their closing distance with Hisoka. Given the situation, it's not safe to be near him right now. He still remains the most dangerous person in the competition.
Killua must've have sensed the threat with Hisoka on their tail as he suggested that they move ahead.

"Kurapika! Lerioro! Killua says we should move up!" Gon shouted at no particular direction.

"Oy! Can't you feel the tension around us?" Killua scolded the careless boy.

"You could've alerted creatures that Satotz warned us about." Luna added.

"Baka! If I had the strength, I'd be there already!" Someone shouted back that sounded Lerioro's raging voice followed by Kurapika's, "Don't worry about us."

Gon protested, hate to leave his companions behind but he was left with no choice as Luna and Killua gained speed.

It wasn't even long enough since they picked up their pace but they already found themselves strayed from the front runners.

"I think we lost him." Luna worriedly observed. She was referring to the examiner.

"I hear a lot of screaming around us" Gon was bothered too.

"Just don't let your guard down." Killua reminded, keeping his cool.

"I'm worried about Kurapika and Lerioro. I hope they're okay." Gon was restlessly looking back, maybe searching for any sign of them out of the thick fog.

Luna noticed and tried to calm him down. "I trust Kurapika's survival skills. I can sense the potential. I wasn't sure about Leroiro though. But from what I observed the man is no quitter so there are good chances they will make it together." Again, the girl was just trying to be earnest.