11

When they were out of the tub, they didn't bother to get dressed. They needed sleep. Estel pulled Legolas to the bed. "Come rest with me, Legolas." He pulled down the covers and climbed in.

Staring at Estel, he laughed. "You plan on sleeping in the nude?"

"It's a big perk of not sleeping in trees." Estel teased him.

Legolas got in the bed and went to snuggle against Estel. He laid half on top of him, with his head on his chest and his leg thrown over one of Estel's.

Elrond and Thranduil had sat down with Arwen and Lainor after everyone had rested for a bit. Thranduil had Arwen vaguely fill in the gaps, so that he knew all that he needed to know.

"Well, now that our families are truly united, we will have to figure out who is going where when you, hopefully not soon, travel back to Rivendell." Thranduil spoke.

Arwen was the first to respond. "I think it mostly depends on Legolas. I know he will not leave Estel's side, so they are a package deal. If Legolas wishes to stay, I'm sure Estel would stay here with him, but I think that Legolas will want to travel and see Imladris. If Legolas and Estel accompany ada on his journey back, I would stay here with Lainor."

"You are so very smart, my lady." Lainor complimented Arwen.

Elrond laughed. "Indeed. Lets just hope that you still think that, Lainor, when she wants 10 children" Thranduil laughed with Elrond when his iôn's eyes went wide.

"Don't scare him away, ada!" Arwen scolded. "And I said eight, not ten." She joined in the laughing when Lainor's expression didn't change.

Lainor laughed when Arwen started to look worried. "My lady, we can have as many children as you want."

"You two will make beautiful children, at that." Thranduil said.

When Estel and Legolas slept through dinner, Arwen went to check on them. She softly knocked, but no one answered. She cracked the door just enough to see if anyone was inside and what she saw warmed her heart.

Estel laid on his back with Legolas slung over his side. Both heads of hair were wild and fanned about, and they were holding hands. Arwen also noticed that they were only covered to the waist by the blanket and realized they must not be wearing much if anything since she was staring at Legolas' bare back.

As she backed out of the room, she backed right into Lainor. "Are they in there?"

"Yes, they are fine. Just sleeping." She replied.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked her.

"Oh, uh...am I?" She stuttered, closing the door as to not wake the two of them.

Lainor thought about it for a second before he replied. "I'm glad you checked on them first." He laughed grabbing her hand and leading her away from the room.

Estel laughed, having heard the last part of the exchange. He looked down at the slumbering prince and couldn't help but smile. His life had changed so much in just over a month.

When Estel ran his fingers down Legolas' cheek, the prince mumbled something sleepily.

"Legolas?" He softly asked, continuing to run his fingers down Legolas' neck to his shoulders and down his back.

He shivered and said more clearly, "that tickles."

Legolas looked up at Estel with a grin on his face. He spoke, "I never thought that I would wake up next to someone. I never thought that I would like being touched and teased. I never thought this would happen to me, but It did and I cannot get over the wonder of it."