•2•

*Emma's POV**Time Lapse-3 months*
"Good morning baby girl!" I said to my daughter as she walked into the kitchen. "Does mommy work today?" She asked and held her arms up. I smiled and picked her up, resting the small blonde on my hip. "Nope. It's Sunday, kid." I said. Today's November 15th. "Can Gina come over?" She asked. "Gina?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah! Gina! She goes to your school. Z's sister!" She said, excitedly. I blushed. "Probably not.. But maybe Z can." I said. She scrunched her face up. "Why can't Gina be your girlfriend. Z isn't nice to me." She said and sighed. "You don't like mommy's girlfriend?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed. Zelena has been my girlfriend since the week after we kissed. I was going to say something, but I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I walked to the door, still holding Riley and I pulled it open. I smiled seeing Zelena. She leaned in and kissed me gently. "Hey! Don't kiss mommy!" Riley shouted. Zelena chuckled as she pulled away. "Sorry Riles." Zelena said. Riley huffed and I put her down. "Go play baby. I'll make your breakfast in a few minutes." I said. She sighed and left. "How are you?" I asked. Zelena smiled and pushed me against the wall. "Zelena. No." I mumbled. "Shh." She said and traced my arm with her index finger. I'm wearing a magenta v neck t-shirt and tight jeans. "Zelena, Riley's here." I said. She shrugged and leaned in. "Stop!" I shouted and pushed her away. She blushed and crossed her arms. "Why'd you stop letting us do things? In the beginning, we had sex all the time. And it was great. What happened?" Zelena asked. Your sister happened! She's so nice. And you're just.. Not. "Is that the only reason you asked me to be your girlfriend? For the sex?" I asked, quietly. She bit her lip. "A-are you serious? Zelena, I fucking love you." I spit. "You what?" She spit, angrily. "Gah! I thought you could be the one and you're here wasting my time." I seethed. "No. We're done. I'm sorry you love me. Because I don't love you. I won't tell anyone about this.. Just.. I'm sorry." She said and left. I closed the door behind her and leaned against it. I slid down it and pulled my knees to my chest as my sobs ripped through my body. "Mommy?" I heard a quiet voice. I looked up at Riley and she looked sad. "Why are you crying?" She asked and walked over. I bit my lip. "Z broke up with me baby." I said, gently. She frowned. "I'm sorry mommy." She said and hugged me. I smiled a little and kissed her head. "It's okay baby. You're the only girl mommy needs." I said. She laughed and sat down beside me. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. We both stood up and moved away. I opened the door and my breathing caught in my throat, seeing the gorgeous brunette in her soccer jersey and shorts. "Gina!" Riley screamed and jumped into her arms. Regina smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hey kid. How are ya?" Regina asked. Riley smiled. "I'm good. But mommy's sad." Riley said. Regina furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. I bit my lip and looked away. "Why is mommy sad?" Regina asked. "Because Z was mean to her and broke her up!" Riley said, sadly. "Z broke up with her?" Regina asked. "Yeah." Riley confirmed. "Come eat breakfast with me!" Riley shouted. Regina smiled and put Riley down. "Is it okay with mommy?" Regina asked and looked up at me. "That's fine." I mumbled. Riley ran to the kitchen and I moved to the side, letting Regina in. "Why are you here?" I asked, quietly. "I was supposed to pick Zelena up here after my soccer practice." She said, quietly. I nodded. "Mommy! Gina!" Riley shouted. We both went to the kitchen and Riley smiled. "Mommy, you sit side Gina." She said. I smiled and nodded. "Gina. Sit here." Riley said, pointing at a chair at the table. Regina smiled. "Bossy today, aren't we." Regina said. Riley smiled. I laughed, lightly and Regina sat down. "What do we want for breakfast?" I asked and looked at them. For some reason, having Regina in my kitchen and sitting at my table feels strangely right... Domestic in a way.. All together, her and Riley, it seems pretty perfect... And that's the part that scares me. "The apple cinnamon pancakes you make!" Riley said, excitedly. I smiled and nodded. "Apple cinnamon. Coming right up." I said. I smiled as I heard Regina and Riley talking and laughing. "Do you think my mommy's pretty?" Riley asked, quietly. I bit my lip as I started making the pancake batter. "I do." Regina said, almost inaudibly. "Do you think she's pretty like Z thought she was pretty?" Riley asked. "I do." Regina said again. I felt my breathing hitch and I felt tears in my eyes. Do not fall for another Mills girl!

I just put Riley down for a nap and Regina stood up from the couch. It's almost 2:45 in the afternoon. Regina's been here all day. "Thanks for hanging out with her. She really likes you. A lot more than she liked Zelena." I said and sighed. She smiled. "No problem. I like her too. She's a sweetheart. She gets it from her mommy." She said, sweetly. I looked up at her and her chocolate gaze bored into my sea-green one. "So.. What happened with Zelena?" She asked, quietly. "Well.. She wanted to have sex. But it was like 8 am and Riley was in the room beside us and so I pushed her off. And she got mad and said that was like the only reason she was with me. And I said I loved her and she said she didn't love me. Then, broke up with me." I mumbled. "Oh.. Emma.. I'm so sorry." She said and put her hand on my bicep. I nodded. "I just.. I want her back.." I said and my voice cracked. "You what?" She asked. I looked up at her and she looked angry. "You want her back?! Why?! She doesn't love you! She doesn't fucking love you! She doesn't deserve you!" She screamed. I felt my heart speed up. "I love her! You don't fucking understand." I spit. She laughed bitterly. "I don't understand?! Really?!" She spit. "No! You don't!" I screamed. "Yeah? Guess what! I fucking love you! But you don't even fucking care! I could make you happy! But you just want to be used." She screamed. I surged forward and crashed my lips into hers. She pushed me off and had tears in her eyes. "No." She spit. I now had tears in my own. "I will not be used. Because I am worth more than that." She spit and left. I heard the door slam and I collapsed onto the couch in tears.
---
I felt my heart speed up when the lunch bell rang. An hour and a half alone with Regina. I took a deep breath as the brunette walked in. "Happy Monday." I mumbled. She looked at me and nodded. "How are-" "you don't have to treat me different." She spit, cutting me off. I furrowed my eyebrows. "In the past years, you basically hated me. Don't treat me different because of my looks, or because you kissed me." She growled. I nodded and looked away. Dammit Swan. Stay away from the fucking Mills girls!