Prom Disaster

Marley POV
I had it all planned out. Ryder was going to come pick me up in his car with a blue and white corsage that matched my eyes with a silver ribbon to match my blue and silver dress at 7:00pm sharp. We would go to Breadstix and meet all the other couples, but have a double date with Kitty and Artie. Then, at 8:30, we would drive to school, where the gym would be thriving with colorful streamers and banners about Prom 2013. We would dance, Jake Puckerman's brother would try to spike the punch. Then, we would all drive to the Weston Hotel of Lima, Ohio, and things... Would happen.

But, something went wrong that made everything crash.

He came with a white and pink corsage, with a purple ribbon which totally clashed my outfit. I mean, I didn't specifically tell him to get a white, silver, and blue one, but it was pretty much common sense to get one that matched my dress and my eyes. It was one of those girly things like "Are you mad at me?" The obvious answer is "No, of course not" because you want everything to go smoothly after that, but of course I thought, "Duh, you idiot, you're ruining my perfect prom."

But anyway, we drove to Breadstix after taking pictures at 7:34... Not 7:15 like I'd planned.

We were also supposed to get to Breadstix at 7:20. But the traffic was bad, despite it usually taking five minutes to drive (if we had left earlier on the other hand...) it took us 17 minutes plus eight minutes for me to get my makeup done (Ryder was stressed at my complaining and drove too fast and hit a bump resulting in my last minute touches of mascara to go all over my face. Which meant either I redid the whole thing and made it look okay, or dabbed my face and made it look smudgy... It was prom night and even though we had already taken pictures at home, lots of pictures would be taken at Prom, and not to mention we were performing, so I redid the whole thing. I did it really quickly, it only took eight minutes compared to 48 minutes before. That meant we got to Breadstix at about 8:00, unlike the organized and early 7:20.

To add to that, I checked my texts because even though we were 40 minutes late, either Kitty and Artie didn't show up or we were too late. My latest text sent at 7:34 from Kitty looked like this:
sexykittycat: I'm rly sry but we broke up so we're not going to the date. We're still friends and we're going to prom as friends but a double date would be too awkward. Sorry

What!? They broke up? It will be a lonely date? Oh, God. How is Kitty holding up?!

Hey guys! Sorry I'm ending the chapter here but I decided that I'm going to make this a maybe three part chapter. I'm really tired and I have 3 more subjects of homework and it's already 10:40 here, so sorry. Bye!