Chapter twenty one

Raphs pov

We stand on the building waiting for Donnie and Aprils signal.

"Let's just go already." Casey says. I sigh. "We wait for the signal." I say.

This plan can't be messed up, everything is on the line.

Then I see it. The signal, the flash of light. "There is the signal." Leo says taking out his katanas. I grab my sais and Casey grabs his hockey stick.

I jump down first, Leo and Casey follow. I first spot shredder and then all of the henchmen.

Tiger claw runs towards us and Casey starts fighting with him. I take fish face and bebop. Leo takes rocksteady and rahzar.

While I am fighting I notice shredder standing in the background. I dodge a kick and look again. He's gone.

I feel dread setting in. I look around but I can't see him. Then I feel a kick in my stomach and go flying backwards.

I Stand up and that Leo took fish face and bebop down. "Where's shredder." I say looking at the unconscious henchmen.

"More importantly, where is Donnie and april. " Casey says. "We are right here." I hear shredder voice say.

I turn around and see shredder with Donnie and April. "Let go of me." April yells as she struggles to get away.

He then tosses them both down to where we are standing. "Are you alright." I ask them. "Yea." Donnie says. April nods.

I look up at shredder. "Now you will all die here. If not from me, it will be from the bombs you foolishly planted." Shredder says.

"How long until they go off Donnie." I ask. "Five minutes." he says.

"Just enough time." Leo says. Shredder jumps down to join us.

"My plan failed. I couldn't defeat you with your own family member but I will end you all together. Any last words. " Shredder says walking toward us.

"No. I think we're good." I say. And that's when it started.

Shredder rushes forward and Donnie, Leo, and I start fighting while April and Casey back up.

Donnie try's to kick shredder but ends up being thrown into a wall. Soon I find myself landing beside him. Followed by Leo.

"One minute." Donnie whispers to himself. Shredder walks toward us.

"Now you will all die." he says standing right in front of us.

"Not today." Leo says. He lunges forward and tackles shredder.

"Go!" He yells. April and Casey are leaving. "Donnie go with them." I say. He seems like he wants to protest but knows it'll wast time.

Shredder gets Leo off of him and stands up. I run over to Leo.

He grabs his katana off the ground. I run to shredder and start fighting. Leo does the same. Soon we have him backed up to a ledge.

"You will both go with me. You have twenty seconds. " Shredder says.

Leo kicks him and he goes off the ledge. I don't wait to see what happens to him. We both run to the door.

It's locked. "The window." Leo says. I run over and try to open it. "There's no time." Leo says and breaks the glass.

I hear the bombs start to tick, signaling the last seconds until the explosion.

I jump and Leo follows. I hear the explosion behind me. I hit the ground and everything goes black.

Sorry for any spelling errors. I will go and edit it later but I wanted to get this chapter done. Thanks like always like and comment and tell me what you think.