Chapter six

Raphs pov

We make it to the building in record time. I motion for the others to stop as soon as we get near the building.

"Look at how many foot there are." Donnie exclaims. "I know, we jut have to be careful." I say to them.

I Scan the area and look at the foot. They are just standing around, like they are waiting for us. Then I see more movement and the turtle from earlier jumps down to the building. He takes out his katana and starts pointing them like he's giving orders.
I get a small flashback of when Leo would do that. I shake it off. I can't be distracted, I can't lose another brother.

"Guys lets go." I say and jump down. As soon as my feet hit the buildings rooftop, I have all the foots attention. I hear mikey and Donnie behind me. We start fighting.

I go threw a couple foot I glance around for the turtle but he's gone.
I turn and see him out of the corner of my eye. I turn just in time to stop myself from getting stabbed.

He slashes his katana and I block all his attacks. I take a minute to see thy Donnie is already at the machine with mikey covering him. I turn my attention back to the turtle.

"Erasmus! We are losing let's retreat." I hear a foot yell. So now I know his name. "No we will not retreat stay and fight! " Erasmus yells back. He swings his sword at me and I try to dodge. It barley cuts my arm.

"Raph it's done let's go! " Donnie yells. I run over to them and we take off. I make sure no one is following us and we jump into the sewers.

"Who is that guy." Donnie asks. I shrugged my shoulders. "All I know is that his names Erasmus and he works for the shredder." I say. "How? I thought we were the only mutant turtles around." mikey asks. "I don't know, maybe shredder was keeping him hid all this time." I say.

We make it to the lair. "Get ready for punishment." Mikey mumbles behind me. "So I see you have returned." Splinter says coming out of the dojo. "To the dojo, all of you." He says pointing to the dojo.

"Oh no! He's going to make us train as punishment." mikey says. We all walk into the dojo and sit down in a line. Sensai walks in and stands in front of us.

"Before you left I felt something, a presence. I had no clue what it was so I asked you to stay here." Splinter starts. "You disobeyed me and left so I went ahead and meditated on it. When I came to the only possible answer I didn't believe it. I meditated some more and I came to it again. I don't know how, and I don't know if it's just a mess up, but your brother is alive."

Sorry for not updating in forever but I just got my internet back on so more updated soon:)