Chapter fifteen

Raphs pov

I stare out scanning the streets. "See anything." Donnie asks. I sigh and put down the binoculars.

"No. I don't see anything." I say in defeat. We finally were able to leave the lair when mikey went to sleep.

Now we can't even find a trace of him. "He probably went back to shredders." I say. I have came to terms that I may never get my brother back. It's clear that the old Leo is gone but still.

"I hope not, but you're probably right." Donnie says.

I look up and see that it's about two hours until sunrise. "We are running out of time. We might just have to wait until tomorrow to search again." Donnie says.

We start to head home when I catch a glimpse of something in an ally.

"Wait. What's that?" I ask. "I don't know, let's go find out." Donnie says.

I jump down into the ally with Donnie following me. I walk over to where I saw the thing. Then I find it, or should I say him.

"Whoa, this guy will be in pain when he wakes up." I say. It looks like someone smashed his nose. "What's a purple dragon doing in an ally unconscious. It's dragon territory, the only way would be if a dragon fought a dragon." Donnie says.

"I doubt it." I say. I look around for any clue. I see something and go pick it up. "Hey Donnie I know who did this." I say holding up what I found.

"That makes sense. He must be close, lets go find him." Donnie says.

He starts running and I follow him. Leaving the saki clan throwing star on the ground.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to get this one done so that it will add to the climax to the story. Once again thank you for reading.
Like&comment?