Chapter two

Raphs pov

After breakfast we all went our separate ways again. Leo wouldn't want this but I can't bring myself to act normal as if he never existed. I do train some though. You might be wondering how I can train after what's happened.

Well shredder has to pay and I ain't going to set around and slack off until he does. "Raph!" I hear mikey yell from downstairs. I rush down the stairs. "What is it?" I say once I reach the bottom step. Mikey looks toward Donnie's lab. Come to think of it this is the first time we've actually talked since the accident three days ago.

"Don wants you." Mikey says and sits down on the couch. I glance at the tv and see the stack of space heroes movie. The morning before the accident leo was watching a marathon so that he could watch the last episode. When we had to leave he had just got to it and said he would watch it when we got home. He never got to watch it.

Maybe someday we can all watch it together for leo. I head to Donnie's lab and open the door. I see the usual. Machines, technology, inventions, and more machines.

"Donnie." I call out. Then I see him sitting at a desk on a computer. He looks up. "Raph come here look at this." he says. I walk over to him. "What is it?" I ask.

"The shredder, he has the foot clan robbing and causing destruction all over town. He knows we are weak because of our loss, So it seems he's taking advantage of our absence." Don explains.

I look at the computer and it shows pictures from vandalized buildings. "Or he is trying to bring us out of hiding." I say. Donnie shakes his head. "That's possible. Well what are we going to do raph?" Don asks.

The day after leo died Sensai had a talk with me about the team. He said he wanted to appoint me leader. I declined, I was to upset about leo. He asked again last night. I said yes. The team will be in more danger if someone doesn't lead them. I will never be the leader leo was but I will protect my brothers.

"Let's go." I state. "When?" "Tonight" I say and go get ready.

Like and comment?