Chapter 57- I need Drew

Start from the beginning

Amy looked frightened as ever. I can tell that what is happening is very dramatic and sudden for her.

I'm sure Scott or anyone has filled her in on the dilemma.

Leo was consistently fighting off the 4 rogues holding him down. He looked beyond angered and looked to be on the verge of shifting but something was keeping him from doing so. Leo didn't like hus mate being held against her will also.

Stacey was armed with two men, she too looked outraged but she couldn't shift for some reason.

I swallowed my panic and fear and returned to my stance.

God where is Drew?

"Still idiotic?" Scott asked with great disdain.

Everyone on my pack growled out in anger and frustration.

We are blindsided and no alpha.

I hope Drew is on his way.

"Yeah, I thought so." Scott said, puttinv his hands in his pockets and walked toward a fumbling Amy.

"You needed blackmail to get me to go with you?" I teased, pretending to be in effected of what is happening.

"Not blackmail, bait." Scott corrected.

"Asshole." I said.

"May be," He said. "But your the bitch for running out on me." He sneered.

Many people continued to growl, but Scott continued to speak.

"I do have a bargain for a bitch like you." He stated.

"Way to make a girl feel special." I commented.

"Anytime." He smirked with a grin, and continued, "You come with me and I won't kill the human." He said, turning to a shaking Amy.

"No!" She shouted at him and then at me, "Lily please help!" She begged with rushed tears streaming doen her face.

My heart clenched for her.

I looked at her and honestly stated, "Scott doesn't kill."

I mean when I used to dare him, he was a big teddybear.

"You sure about that?" Scott said, moving to arms length to Amy.

"Scott you aren't going to get me to go with you by a threat." I said.

"It's not a threat Lily." He said, calm and collected.

I knew he was lying, he had to be.

"I know you and you would never kill an innocent person." I said. "Besides I have an army to kill all of you in 5 minutes."

"It won't take 5 minutes to kill her." He said. "Go ahead and use those powers of yours though if you believe me."

"I don't believe you, so I won't do it for your pleasure." I said.

"Fine by me." Scott said, and all to soon his hands were wrapped around her neck, the guards had already left Amys side.

He stopped and said to me, "Last chance."

"You won't do it." I said, standing my ground.

All the while the guys behind me are dead quiet, trusting me as I do what I do.

"You were always so stubborn." Scott noted before doing the unexpected.

Right before my eyes without a seconds hesitation Scott broke Amys neck and let her fall to her sudden death.