If I Met Jake The Dog?!

What would happen if I met Jake the dog?... It go a little bit something like this...

Me: *walking and minding my own business*

Jake: *bumps into me*

Me: *falls down*

Jake: need a hand *grows arm and really long*

Me: *grabs hand*

Jake: *pulls hand back* *shorten his arm back to normal size*

Me: by any chance... Are you... Jake the dog?...

Jake: Yes! How did you know...? *stretches arms wiggling it around*

Me: Gee... I don't know... *sarcastic*

Jake: do you wanna go for a ride?... *gets on 4 legs*

Me: would I ever?!... *gets on back*

Jake: *starts running really fast*

Me: WOOO-HOOO!!! *holding on*

{ that is seriously how it would happen (I think) I will do more "If I met..." Parts because I think it would be cool!!

If you enjoyed this part please vote, comment and follow me to show that you want more!! }

I will change my schedule around and do 3 parts a week because I want a lot of time to do more entertaining works so please be patient.

This week shout out to LoveGames27 she is amazing and you should totally check her out because she makes great books like "You Choice (Fiolee)" and "Aaa Academy (Fiolee) [Adventure Time]" one of my Favourite stories on wattpad. Please follow her because she is great!

If you have any other suggestions then please tell me in Pm or the comment section.

I love you guys!

TimTamOreo