Finn and The Fire Princess

If you guys ship them then please vote and comment. This is personally not my FAVOURITE ship but I think that there SOOO CUTE!!!! So please vote to see more ships and couples!!

Me: I love shipping!!

Blair233: What if you drowned in a ship.... You can't even sw-

Me: *covers mouth* I can't even sweep... Oh that is so inconvenient... *laughs nervously*

Blair233: *mumbling*

Me: What did you say!?... *still covering mouth*

Blair233: *still mumbling*

Me: WHAT!?... I still can hear you!?... *hand still over mouth*

Blair233: *grabs my hands* *pulls them away* I SAID!!... *tasting* You taste like chocolate... *tasting*

Me: Eww!! Gross!.. *takes hand away*

Blair233: *clears throat* I actually ship Finn and The Fire Princess...

Me: Oh!... Why didn't you just say so!... *puts arm around shoulder*

Blair233: Oh Gee... Wonder why?... *rolls eyes*

Me: I've got no idea!...

Blair233: Oh My G-

Me: GLOB!!
________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed that (kind of) but it was fun to make so I hope you guys enjoyed it!

And thanks to Blair223 she is amazing and I love her she was in today's scenario and I'm giving her a shout because she's great!

Check her out and read her books like "Hope Panty X fem reader" and "Faith Panty X fem reader" (btw my name is in one of her titles) check her books out it would mean a lot to her and to me!

Please vote comment and follow me for more. Thanks!

I love you guys

TimTamOreo Out