Adventure Time Pick Up Lines Reactions

If you want just click on the picture... But these would be my reactions!

Ice Kings Pick Up line:

Ice King: If you were a princess.... I'd steal you first!

Me: Ookaay... (Good thing I'm not a princess)

Hollyisarainbow: I'm a princess!!...

Ice King: I think I'd pass....

Earl of Lemongrabs Pick Up Line:

Earl of Lemongrab: I find you... Acceptable!!

Me: Awww!!! Thanks! But your too sour...

Hollyisarainbow: What about me!?...

Earl of Lemongrab: You are.... UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Hollyisarainbow: *cries in the corner*

Me: *pats on shoulder* There there, one day someone will want you...

Hollyisarainbow: *sniffles* *wipes tears away* You really think so.....??

Me: Of course Honey! (Never..... *slowly fades away*)

Finn's Pick Up Line:

Finn: You're my... Hero!

Me: Really!... Oh My Glob!! Me?!.. Really?!...

Finn: Yes!

Me: *jumps up and down*

Hollyisarainbow: Meh.. She got lucky!...

Jake's Pick Up Line:

Jake: You make me feel.... All loopy!

Me: Really!? Or is that just a metaphor...

Jake: Serisouly...!!

Me: Umm... 1. You're a dog and 2. You have a girlfriend!...

Jake: Oh Yeah!! I forgot

Hollyisarainbow *dressed as Lady Rainacorn*: 당신은 무엇 을하고!!

Jake: Umm... What are you doing?! Your not Lady Rainacorn

Me: Since when can YOU speak in Korean!!...

Hollyisarainbow: 내가 하지... *takes of translater* I mean... I don't... I just have this trnaslater around my neck see... * puts translated back on* 당신은 바보 입니다

Me: Umm.. Am I suppose to know what that means...??

Hollyisarainbow: 당신은 바보 입니다!! 당신은 바보 입니다!! 당신은 바보 입니다!! *starts laughing* *spins around* 당신은 바보 입니다!! 당신은 바보 입니다!! 당신은 바- *translater falls off* -and idiot!! You are an idiot!!...... Oops!!

Me: hahaha!... *laughs slowly* *smiles evilly* *glares evilly* NO ONE CALLS ME AN IDIOT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!!! *starts chasing after Hollyisarainbow*

Hollyisarainbow: *starts running away* Please, Please!! Don't hurt me!! Have Mercy!!! *starts crying*

Me: Mercy!! Ha! You should have thought about that before you called me and IDIOT... IN KOREAN!!!!!

Hollyisarainbow: *Cries out loud* Nooooo!!..

Me: This time..... I'll show YOU WHOSE THE IDIOT!!!

Hollyisarainbow: No! Please! Please! Forgive Me!!!!... *cries out loud*

Jake: You know... I'm still here to!!...

*Still chasing Hollyisarainbow*

Lady Rainacorn: 거기에 당신이 제이크!!

Jake: Lady Rainacorn!! What are you doing here!!

Lady Rainacorn: 나는 당신을 사랑 해요!!

Jake: I love you to Lady!!

*Hollyisarainbow still being chased in the background*

{ Disclaimer: I'm not sure if Lady Rainacorn even speaks in Korean but who cares...

By the way I hope you guys enjoyed this part and please tell me if you want me to do anything like this again because I would be more than happy to

Also check out my other books like "Free Spirit" and "Zodiac Signs" and my friend Hollyisarainbow is in here so thank you to Hollyisarainbow because she is Awesome!!

If you guys have any time make sure to check her out! Because she makes great books!

Like "comebacks, insults and more" and "sad quotes" please read them... they are great!

and if you guys would like to be in a scene or have a shout out then that would be great!! All you have to do is ask me on pm or comment. I will also do surprising shout outs and scenes with you guys so please wait and check them out.

I love you guys!

TimTamOreo Out