Marceline's Bad Advice Theory

In the episode "Go With Me" where Finn tried to get princess bubblegum to go to the movies with him and Marceline gave him bad advice it supposedly gave a hint that she still has feelings for princess bubblegum. People say that Marceline was giving a hint to Finn that she had feelings for him but at the end of the episode Finn asked Marceline to go with him but then rejects him thinking he wanted to go out with her as a girlfriend... But it ended up a misunderstanding and Marceline went to the movies with Finn. Which crosses Finn off the list but princess bubblegum on the other hand is still in her mind. Marceline agreed to help Finn to be good friend but her advice was totally off. This could mean she is really bad with relationships and she was just following what she would do or... Marceline's tried to give him bad advice on purpose so he couldn't go out with princess bubblegum because from the start she thought that he was trying to date her even though that wasn't his intention Marceline totally took it the wrong way.

{ Oh My Glob!! This is my first theory hope you liked it. I will be doing more stuff like this in my upcoming parts.

BTW: I created this theory on my own with the help of the theory that Marceline gave bad advice she liked Finn... But all I did was twist it around and make it my own}

I got the Finn and Marceline's theory from Maddientel so props to her.

Check her out because she makes great books like "Adventure Time Theroy's" the one I got the three from and "Nyan Cat" so please do because she is awesome!

If you want any other theories or scenes please comment, vote and follow me... Because it would mean a lot to me.

Thank you

TimTamOreo