Ch. 33: Honeymoon/Sex

Start from the beginning

Derek kisses her back and wraps his arms around her and feelings her nakedness against him as they kiss passionately.

When they pulled away she smiled at him, then leaned to his ear and whispered, “I love you, so much.  Maybe we could move this outta here?”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes,” she whispered kissing his lips again.

“You’ll tell me to stop right?” he asked.

“Of course,” she said, and she reached around him to turn the shower off and stepped out, letting him watch her wrap a towel around herself and walking out.

Alex went back to the bed and sits down on it with her towel around her still as she watches Derek come back out with a towel around his waist and watches her.

“Come here,” she smiled gesturing with a finger.

“Why Alex, you sure are being direct,” he said.

She smirked.  “I’ve wanted that sexy body since I seen you on DWTS season five.”

He went over to her and kissed her lips, picked her up, and placed her back on the bed, climbing on top of her, and when they separated, he asked her again, “Are you one hundred percent?”

She giggled, “Claim the real trophy that you won.”

He pressed his lips harder to hers, removing her towel and letting himself rest on her, letting his lips fall to her neck.

(AN: STOP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT THE SEX SCENE)

  Alex reaches down and removes his towel.  He continued to kiss her neck, waiting for permission or some clue she was ready.  She reached down and touched him.  He let out a gasp at her touch, and he allowed her to position him and she wrapped her legs around his waist, gently pushing him forward.

“Ali… you know that it’s going to hurt?” he asked whispering in her ear.

Alex nods, “Just do it.”

He continued as he felt her barrier, but did as he was told and broke it, kissing her tears, and his own falling.  Alex waited the pain to go away, and then nods at him to go ahead and move.

He hesitated, moving slowly, “I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine,” she sighed feeling him move inside.

He smiled, kissing on her neck and started to move slowly, unable to hold back his own gasp of air.  Alex then felt that she could flecks her muscle and squeeze him inside of her.

“Shit, Alex,” he said, crying out a bit, “What the hell…”

She relaxed and her eyes opened wide, “OMG, did I hurt you?  If I did I didn’t mean too.”

“Oh no,” he said, “That felt great. I was just surprised.”

“Oh,” she said.  “Um, do you want me to do it again?”

“You do it as much as you would like,” he said, moving a little more, his face buried in her collarbone.  She squeezed him again.  “Alex,” he moaned, moving a bit harder against her, unsure if she was past the pain one hundred percent.  “Alex, how does it feel?” he asked her, “Do you feel okay?  Do you want me to stop?”

She sighed, “No, oh god it feels great.”

He smiled at her reaction and moved a bit faster and decided to get creative throwing in a bit of hip action, to show her why they say dancers make the best lovers.

Alex moaned, “Oh, god, Derek, yes... right there…”

He smiled, and not wanting to let her get away or off so easily rolled them over, so she was laying over him, and she looked at him a bit confused.

“Just go with whatever feels good,” he whispered.

She sits up and moaned, “Oh, Derek what do I do?” she asked.

He smiled and helped gently moved her hips back and forth, watching her eyes slowly close.  She then lifted herself up and down on Derek.

Then he had to close his own eyes and move gently with her, “Damn Alex you’re good at that.  Baby, don’t stop, it feels amazing.”

She then moved herself faster and squeezed him.  His body was tensing, but he was trying to hold back, not wanting to end before her. He moved harder to meet her movements, gripping onto her as if she’d float away if he let go.

“Shit, Alex, I can’t… I don’t know if I can hold on,” he moaned.

She smiled, “I’m about come too, don’t wait for me, just go, I’ll be behind.”

He close his eyes and just let the feelings take over, his legs and back tensing as he just let go, moving and hitting harder against her, hitting his climax with a force that caused Alex to cry out.

“ALEXIS!” he yelled out.

“DEREK!” she said as she finally came and squeezed him.

(AN: BEGIN)

She collapsed against him both of them breathing heavily and he kissed her lips, running his hands over her back, “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” she said kissing back and puts her head down on his chest listening to his heart.

“Was it worth the wait?” he asked, catching his breath.

She sighs, “So worth the wait.”

He rolled them gently over, so they were on their sides, covering both of them up with the blankets.

“You were incredible, Ali.”

She giggles, “I guess all that dancing paid off huh?"

He let out a small laugh, and nodded, “I taught you well.”

She smirks, “Yes you did, and I hope that you’ll teach me more too.”

“I was talking about dancing baby girl,” he said, smiling, “But yes, we have the rest of our lives to learn together.”

She smiles, “So, my dear husband, are you going to tell me yet?”

“Tell you what?” he whispered, kissing her again.

She pouts, “Please tell me where we are going?”

“Honestly, sweetie, I have no idea,” he said, “Your family paid for it and I’m just as much in the dark as you are.  I wish I knew.”

“But… I thought that you knew.”  She sat up covering herself to think.  “This whole time, my family knew, and yours, but they didn’t tell us?  How are we supposed to know if we can’t go there?”

“Baby, relax,” he said, “We’ll find out in the morning.  Let’s just enjoy this moment okay, don’t stress.  Now come here.”

He pulled her into a deep kiss, and she smiled against it, wondering exactly what was going on in his head.  She’d turned him into some kind of animal, already feeling his urgency for her again and their night was filled with love, commitment and exploration of each other.

When they finally fell asleep her head was on his chest, his arms tight around her and smiled on their faces.

~*~*~*~*~

AN: So... was the sex good... was the skipping good... what do you think they're going on their Honeymoon since they both don't know??? How sweet was it that Kevin and Dani got them that room????  Let me know down below... until next week....