"We definitely should go!" Kendall stated with joy.

"And tell other girls too." Cara got to her point. Kendall nodded in understanding.

"What about Your family?" She questioned.

"I will tell them when we go to London for Versace next week. I'll take you home for dinner if you want!" She suggested. Hoping Kendall to accept it.

"Of course babe. I'm already nervous." Cara kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Don't be."

*******

Flashback

Khloe sat with her sister Kylie waiting for Kendall and Cara to arrive.

"Why do I have a feeling I'm not gonna like her?" Kylie asked.

"Maybe because there's no fuckable model in fashion that she hasn't had sex with?" Khloe bitterly replied.

"If you now mean that your sister is a 'fuckable' woman I'd say you're officially screwed!" A playful voice behind them giggled.

"Oh.. Hi..." They both stood up awkwardly looking at Cara. Kendall's glare was burning through both of them.

"H-H-H-Hi K-Ken." Kylie muttered.

"Hi sisters." She said dryly.

"Come on don't be a kid we all here know she's right!" Cara tried lightening the mood. It obviously worked on Kendall because she burst out laughing along with her sisters.

...

Cara had been extremely cheerful and loving with Kendall. Khloe sure didn't trust her completely but Cara had gained a bit of trust from her. Not close to enough though.

End of flashback.

*******

"Khloe?" Kim asked snapping her fingers in front of Khloe's face.

"Sorry I just spaced out." She laughed awkwardly.

"Me and Kanye are leaving. We'll be back for dinner just in time okay?" Kim asked sweetly. Khloe already knew her intentions.

"I won't let mom freak out." She dryly said and Kim hugged her.

"Thankssss! You're the best!"

"I know." Khloe replied.

"I'm the best!" Kourtney appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah.. Only when I'm not around." Khloe joked.

"Kim are you guys going?" Kourtney asked with concern.

"We'll be here for family dinner babe don't worry!" Kim grinned.

"Okay." She hugged her sister.

"See you guys later." Kim hugged khloe and walked out waving.

"Bye guys!"

*******

"Kendall! I missed you like hell!" Kim smiled and hugged her anxious looking sister. Kanye also hugged her.

"Sup Kenny?" He asked jokingly.

"I'm fine." She smiled. Something was obviously bugging Kendall. They all sat down.

"How have you guys been?" Kendall asked.

"Great!" Kim answered.

"I want to know about you. How have you been?" Kanye asked. He sensed something was wrong with Kendall.

"I'm fine." Kendall stated with a not so convincing tone.

"You don't look it." He insisted.

"Kenny you really seem like you're not yourself." Kim backed him up.

"I..."

"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked. Kendall sighed and picked up the menu. Absorbing it along with Kim and Kanye.

"I'll have sushi thank you." Kim muttered.

"I'll have the same." Kanye threw the menu on the table.

"Same." Kendall muttered. Somehow shooing the waiter away.

"So ken. You were saying." Kanye let her carry on.

"Yes. I want to." She sighed and drank some water. Her hands were shaking. Her voice was breaking. "Guys. I am.." Kim and kanye were listening carefully.

"I. I mean.. I love you guys." She finally formed a sentence.

"We love you too." Kanye nodded.

"I love you Kenny!" Kim smiled.

"I wonder if it will ever change." She gathered some self confidence.

"No it won't. " "Never!" "What makes you think that?" They bombed her with questions.

"I'm.. I don't like to.. God I hate this." Kendall threw her hands in air with frustration.

"I'm.. Basically saying that.." Kendall was struggling to find words to say.

"I.. " she was shaking with nerves.

"I'm in a relationship with a girl."

Kanye and Kim froze.

*******

"There you are!" Karlie hugged cara tightly.

"Hey! I'm here too." Taylor whined.

"Come here!" Cara hugged her just as tightly. "I missed you guys like hell!" They finally pulled away. Karlie immediately grabbed Taylor's hand. Giving it a light squeeze.

"You guys." Cara chuckled and shook her head as they started walking.

"Let's eat out. I'm starving!" Taylor smiled rubbing her stomach. Karlie's hand landed on hers and she smiled. Kissing her lips intently.

"Taylor! Come ON!" Cara laughed. "I bet you had a ton in the plane!" She mimicked Taylor playfully. Karlie kissed Taylor's cheek. Ignoring Cara's usual crazy behavior.

"Cara we have to tell you something." Karlie smiled. "Ugh... I'm.. Kind of.. pregnant...?" Taylor continued. Cara froze for a moment. Shutting down.

"Like.. We're gonna have a baby. " Cara was still frozen. Then, a huge smile made its way to her lips. Eventually going on Karlie and Taylors. Cara grinned and started laughing out of happiness.

She jumped and screamed. "I'm gonna be Auntie Cara Whooooooooooo!" She danced like a madwoman. Making Karlie and Taylor laugh. Cara screamed once again hugging the two new moms tightly. "I'm so happy for you!"