Chapter One

KINDA IMPORTANT: this story is cliché, progressively gets worse, and has absolutely no storyline, which is why it was discontinued. tbh let's cut my 2015 11 year old self some slack lol. HOWEVER if u want to do lots of head scratching that you start to think you have lice, raising eyebrows till they join your hairline which was receding anyway, roll your eyes out to the oblivion, and marvel / get an ego boost(i mean relatively obv) from the characters' IQ levels, carry on!

on a serious note though; pls roast it all u want, it makes it more fun:)

thx ok bye!

"Ella!" I heard my brother's voice from his room which was right in front of mine. I guess my scheme wasn't mysterious at all...

"What!?" I wanted to burst out laughing but I kept my voice stern as I entered his room.

My brother was a Malfoy (obviously) and his name is The Unhatched Baby Dragon. Okay his name is Draco.

"What did you write in the walls?" he spat like a snake spitting venom, getting ready to kill its prey.

"Wow Draco, you can't read after 6 years at Hogwarts... you cannot READ!?" I teased. Draco attended the most prestigious school of magic. But I liked mine much better. It was called Durmstrang Institute. Father used to say Durmstrang took a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts . Durmstrang students actually learn them, not just the defense rubbish Draco's school does, and father knew the headmaster very well. The reason I don't go there anymore is that I got expelled, for... I don't remember. Now I have to go to Hogwarts. Even though the uniform is much better in my new school (The students at Durmstrang wear fur cloaks, fur hats, and blood-red robes) I would miss my friends. Shoot, I despise Hogwarts and that old guy with a long beard. Oh wait, he's dead.

We changed over the summer...at least Mom, Draco and I. We dreaded the Death Eaters, my brother and I were stupid enough to tattoo our arms with the 'Sign'. Now it doesn't wash off. Draco wants to get the sign off. But who cares anyways as long as Voldy is gone. I think the tattoo looks very cool. Wait I'm supposed to say that I hate the tattoo. I hate the tattoo.

"What did you write in the walls?" he repeated, interrupting my thoughts.

"Draco Malfoy plus Hermione Granger equals love. Oh I know what's wrong I forgot to put a heart on top of 'I' in Hermione?" Not attending Hogwarts doesn't mean I don't know his classmates.

"You're talking about mud bloods here, Ella." he glared at me.

"I'm talking about purebloods here, Draco." I glared at him using the same tone hiding the fact that I was going to explode with laughter.

"You used the permanent quill! I can never wash it off!" he turned red.

"Don't hide your feelings Draco, Don't..." I spoke with a thick French accent deliberately.

"You beach!" Draco loved swearing and so do I.

"Wrong grammar Malfoy; 'you beach' doesn't make sense! 'You like beaches' is far better. And yes I do like beaches."

"You stupid---"

"Oh wait, Granger in the beach with Bikini? Wow Draco I never thought my brother was such a person." Oh brothers, silly little creatures.

"Get out of my room." He muttered. He couldn't think of a better comeback, so when he ran out of words he simply said those five words.

"Father's going to hear about Granger in the beach with Bikini." I smirked.

"You won't!"

"I will!" I argued.

"What do you want then?" he gave in.

"The truth," I whispered.

"What truth?" he sighed.

"Granger," I whispered again. I wanted to sound mysterious; like in the movies.

"Sit down." he said, obviously annoyed. I tried to cackle, but it didn't work. I will finally know my brothers' secrets little crush. I sat on the silver beanbag and he sat on the green one.

"Granger's a mud blood, she has brown hair---"

"I know that!" I interrupted. "When did you fall for her?"

"I never 'fell' for her. We were just childhood friends, it started when she punched me," I heard about that story.

"The day you turned into Granger's punching bag." I commented.

"You know what, tell father. It's better than talking to a parrot like you!" He screamed.

"You know what, I'll tell mud blood when we get there too, the whole school! It's better than keeping a ferret's secret!" I shot back.

"Tell me more about Granger, was she your first kiss? First love?" I bombarded him with questions.

"No and no. Again, not 'love' don't you understand the word 'friend'?"

"You deny everything about her!" I got impatient.

"Okay, Okay...tell me the truth was she your first kiss."

"In our first year actually.... we kissed...nothing special." he mumbled.

"Draco my little brother, you're such a bad boy! You kissed Granger when you were a kid. Not even a teen!"

"First off, I'm not younger than you--- I'm the one who's the eldest here actually. And second of all shut it---" he said.

"Why, you think you can just walk around and kiss----"

"It was only in the cheeks." and that shut my interruptive mouth.