Scars...

It's been three months since the incident and she still hadn't told them what happened. She couldn't tell them, she was afraid that they will leave her all alone after they'd find out.

While walking home she felt a pair of strong arms grasping her from behind in a big hug. She turned her head and saw Aatami.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!"

"Not until you tell me what's going on. What happened that night?"

"I-I can't tell you..." she said, bending her head down.

"Why not?"

"Because you and Isaac will abandon me after you find out." She almost cried at that thought.

"Try me" said Aatami, letting go of her, but taking her hands.

"I... I have schizotypal disorder and I started to develop a bit of schizophrenia during childhood, but it lasted only for four years... I never saw Shadow again until that night."

He just looked at her.

Just then he realized how beautiful she really was, even though she was a bit pale and her face was full of freckles and her hair was messy... but he knew right then and there that she had a beautiful soul full of scars... and he wanted to help her... to heal those wounds.

He pressed his lips to her own in a deep, but soft kiss. She kissed back.