Laugh...

"Hey brickface! Who is she?" Aatami pointed to the brunette girl who was drawing something and was sitting in his seat.

"Oh! She is Friday!"

"Hello Friday! I am Aatami!" He introduced himself, showing her a very wide smile which made his eyes just two lines on his face. "Do you wanna stay there?"

"Hello! Nice to meet you! Yeah, if it doesn't bother you."

"Nah! It's okay. I'll stay in the seat behind Isaac."

...

The class came to an end with Aatami receiving detention... again and Isaac laughing at him.

"I told ya man!" Said Isaac still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah!" Tami said annoyed... his facial expression was priceless.

"See ya later for the vg night?"

"Of course!"

Then they left, Aatami to his detention class and Isaac and Friday to the bus station.

"What's a vg night?" She asked confused.

"Video games night. So, why are you named Friday?"

"Because my mom loved Family Adams, but my father didn't let her give me the name Wednesday. He said it was just weird and creepy." She giggled.

Then, the both of them started laughing so hard that all the people in the station turned their heads towards them, but they didn't mind it... they were happy... she was happy.

"So do you wanna come over tonight for the vg night?"

"Yeah. Sure!"