nOT toDAY...

He was reading one of his favourite books while waiting, but he couldn't concentrate. There were still ten minutes more until 5 pm but he was very nervous. "Who is Friday? Is it a guy or a girl? Will they like me? Will we become friends... or maybe lovers?" There were a lot of questions in his mind.

The last ten minutes passed... then another five and another ten, but no one came. He decided to enter the library. He walked straight to the science-fiction section and there it was... a note "nOT toDAY... srRy, but wHAt aboUt toMoRRow at tHe saME tiMe iN the saME plaCe?" the scribbles weren't missing but they were fewer than the days before.

He sighed and decided to reply "OK. See ya tomorrow!" and then he left, still hoping to meet the mysterious person.

Now he was getting very irritated by this so called Friday. "It probably is just a lame joke!" he thought and then went home... walking because he had no money left for a taxi and he had already missed the bus. It wouldn't have been a problem for him to walk, but his house was very far from the school he was studying at.

He put his earbuds in, pressed the play button on his favourite song - Lego House by Ed Sheeran- and started walking a 2 miles road home.