"You look..." Niall starts but is too speechless to finish his sentence.

"Breathtaking." Dad finishes for him. "And Emilia, you good great too." Dad smiles friendly at her.

"What about me?" Ethan forms a O with his mouth and is fake shocked.

"You too, my son." Dad smiles. Ethan smirks and we sit down at the table, mum and dad across from each other on each end of the table. Sarah is to dad's right and Ethan next to her. Niall sits across from Sarah and next to me.

A waitress comes to us and takes out drink orders after giving us the menu. Dad and Ethan drink white wine, mum red and Niall and I stick to coke with a lemon while Sarah only has water. Niall has to drive later and I have to drive Ethan and mum and Sarah has to drive dad.

"Niall are you sure you don't want to drink?" mum asks, not looking up from the menu.

"Yes, I have to drive." Niall smiles nervous.

"Are you sure? Not even one beer?" I want to kick my mum under the table for that question but she's my mum and I'm not three years old to get away with it.

"I'm sure." Niall smiles and I kiss his cheek. He lays his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on his. He is more nervous that he acts like he is and I know that because I feel the same. The waitress comes back with our drinks and takes out food order. I order something with chicken which name is too long that I already forgot it after telling the waitress. Niall, Ethan and dad take the steak and Sarah the hummer. Mum takes ratatouille after asking what the waitress recommendation would be and deciding to take something complete different.

"So how did you meet, Olivia and Niall?" mum asks after we all gave the menu cards that actually is like a book with six pages back to the waitress. Now she can't avoid looking at him, or it would be rude, so she smiles.

"I-I helped her carrying a box." He smiles at my mum and then at me. "And then we met at the library again and at a club and then on campus where I finally asked for her number." our eyes are locked to each other and I squeezes his hand a little.

"And how is it being on tour, Niall?" mum wants to know next.

"On tour?" Dad asks.

"Niall is one fifth of One Direction." Mum says before I can.

"Niall Horan?" Dad looks at Niall as if he's seeing a ghost.

"That's me, sir." Niall looks down, blushes as if he's ashamed for being in the biggest band on earth. As if it's bad to me him. Dad face turns white and his eyes widen. He takes a deep breath and drinks his white wine to the half.

"So how is it?" Sarah breaks the awkward silent with her cheerful, excited and curious voice.

"It's great, seeing the fans and traveling around the world. It's great." Niall smiles proud of his job. I smile even brighter proud my boyfriend.

"But you can't spend much time at home, with your family or friends, can you?" mum asks and looks at Niall curious and waiting that he says something wrong.

"I can't but when I can, I try to spend as much time them as possible." He bites his lip.

"But you could let Olivia - I mean family members, fly in, right?" Sarah asks and Niall nods a little but more confident again.

"If she has time, of course." Niall kisses my temple and I blush yet again. A waitress comes with the steaks for the boys and while dad and Ethan start to eat, Niall waits for me.