T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

But everyone was feeling awkward already.

"Hey everyone, let me on some music!" Jin interferred with a speaker and on some soft music to liven up the mood.

After awhile, Jin and Hye Soo needs to leave and after they both left, Suho and Sehun needs to leave too as they have leader meeting tomorrow for their club.

"Who is on for Soju??" Baekhyun asked. "I'm on with it!" Kai raised his hands up. "Me too." Chanyeol did the same. "Then, I'm okay. How about you?" I nudge Eunbyul softly. "Sure." She nodded.

Eunbyul

I didn't really drink though, Chanyeol and Kai was drinking like it's plain water. Soo and Baekhyun was laughing at each other, half-drunk.

*Ring Ring*

"Yah! Whose phone is ringing?" I asked. Then later discovered it's Soo's phone. I picked up the phone for him since he is almost 'dead'.

"Hello?" I said. "Oh, hello. I'm Mr Do's chauffeur, may I know who are you?" A man responded. "Oh. I'm Eunbyul, Kyungsoo's friend. Can you come and pick him up now? He is drunk." "Yes. Can I have the address?"

I gave him the address and he reached here within 10 minutes and brought both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun home. I returned to the shop after sending them off to realise the two guys here are still drinking.

"Guys, stop drinking! You all will get knocked out real soon!" I exclaimed and took the bottle of soju away from Kai's hand. That was their last bottle.

"Eunbyul ah! Give it to me!" Kai half-screamed and stood up falling from side to side trying to snatch it back from me. "No!" I said and hug the bottle tightly. "If you don't give me, then I'm going to kiss you!" Kai beamed as he give a drunk smirk.

Indeed, they are fully drunk.

"Come here!" Kai laughed as he stood up and walk towards me. "Hey, dude! What do you think you are doing to my wife?!" Chanyeol pushed Kai to the sofa seat.

"She is my wife! Park Chanyeol's one and only wife!" He beamed and pointed at me while closing his eye. "Really? I'm your wife?" I mumbled the question and held on his hand and bring him to the sofa.

After packing the place a bit, I called Kai's chauffeur number and he came to pick him up. "Thank-you for calling me, Ms Eunbyul." He thanked and drive away.

I went into the shop again, using all my strength, I tried to get Chanyeol stand up and hired a taxi home.

-

"Butler Lee! I called as I opened the door. "Ah, Ms Eunbyul ah! And little Mr Park?" He questioning said and held on to Chanyeol.

His weight and height is killing me.

"What happened?" He asked. "We have some party and yeah, he drank too much. Can you help him change his clothes and prepare a warm pail of water with a towel? I'll come to his room later." I instructed. He nodded and bring him up.

I've a shower and dried my hair before entering Chanyeol's room. His room is filled with his scent, and he is lying on his bed peacefully.

I damp the towel and place it on top of his forehead. I heard him whined a little but go back to normal.

"Hey." I heard him called out suddenly. "Y-yeah?" I was kind of taken back by his deep voice again. "Who are you? Ah, wait. My wife right?" He started to laugh slightly.

I think he is still drunk.

"I better go." I said and stood up but he held my hand. "Can you do me a favour?" He asked softly. I turned back at him with a nod. "Stay here with me." Did he really asked me to stay? "Please?" He continued.

I know he is just drunk but how I wish it is true. How I wish, everything that he said now wasn't just his drunk words but his truth.

I know I shouldn't have stayed but I did. I stayed with him by sleeping on his desk the whole night.

---

Aww, Chanyeol called her to stay.. But do you think it will end in a happy way or? HAHAH happy guessing. But I might have a long hiatus around 1 month to let me finish my Os exam.

Anyway, you guys are always the best! There is over 1.1k votes! (: Hope that you all will continue giving all your love and support to this book! ^^

Target: 18k reads, 1.19k votes

♡, authornim~ (:

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW (100)