Chapter 11

~*~

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

Thomas's POV:

I left Amara, walking towards the front gate. I schooled my facial expression to be cold and hard but indifferent. I unfortunately can't deny them residence, and I can't act against Marcus without proof.

I had Brian look into him, and seems his own father is an Alpha and he comes from a well known pack in the London territory, but also here in America.

As I turned the corner, the first thing I got a whiff of was his over powering cologne or was that the mother...?

I stopped in front of the closed gate, looking at them. I will play it off that I don't know what they've done to my precious mate. "Mrs. Evans, Mr. ?"

"Just call me Marcus." He sneered.

I bite back the scoff that forms. I look to the gate keeper and nod and the gates open. But they make no attempt to come in.

"Can I ask why you've made the journey here?" I ask somewhat politely.

"We're here to get my rebellious daughter." Mrs. Evans chimes in, clucking her tounge in obvious annoyment, and I swallow the protective growl.

"Hmm, why isn't she old enough to make her choices in life?" I reply nonchalantly.

I see Marcus glare but keep my eyes on Mrs. Evans. "Yes, though that's debatable. She is still much a child. She has many, many things to learn."

I can feel Brian stiffen beside me, he didn't like the things he learned and I must admit I didn't either.

Go to Amara, make sure she stays in the room for the rest of the day. And at all times either you or Seth is to be with her. I say to Brian through our link, he didn't reply but turned and left to do as I asked.

"Come I'd like to hear more." I said, and then they walked forward following me. I lead them to my study, and motioned for them to sit. They did.

"So explain, what exactly you intend to do here." I didn't ask it or say it as a question but an order.

Marcus growled and I raised my brow in question when Mrs. Evans swatted him telling him to hush.

"You see, my daughter well... she didn't inherit the Alpha gene from us.." she began "so she's always been weaker than the rest, and she's so stubborn, and she never listens. It's amazing she hasn't died from an accident or something." She shook her head I hated this woman more and more.

"She has always been...provocative.." she whispered the word and I clutched the arm of my chair to keep from hitting.

"So when Marcus here offered for her I couldn't refuse. I mean who else would touch her or want her? But she kept refusing, saying she wants her one true mate or no one at all. But we need a heir for our pack. Hoping that between Amara though not an Alpha she still carries the blood line, and Marcus she will produce a strong heir." She sighed a bit over dramatically. "But she ran away, she needs to rake responsibility for her actions and her pack." She finishes, sitting straight in her seat.