Chapter 6

~*~

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

Amaras POV:

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and the sun hitting my face, I couldn't remember much last night it seemed like one big nightmare.

Except I could still feel Thomas arms around me, but was that a dream to? I wasn't sure, I looked around and frowned when I noticed the room seemed different than the one I had been staying in.

I began to sit up when I noticed weight on my waist, I lifted the comforter and seen a tan arm across it. My heart sped up, and the scream lodged in my throat when I heard a soft snore.

I couldn't resist, so I turned very carefully and was shocked seeing Thomas. What happened last night? Wasn't it all a nightmare? Oh my gosh!

I began trying to think carefully but yelped in surprise when Thomas pulled me closer, his breath hitting my back. The night shirt I wore was thin and it didn't leave much to the imagination. I felt the heat coming up my neck to my cheeks.

He is my mate, there is nothing wrong with this, right? NO. NO. He didn't claim me, so, so what.....

My mind was lost in thought when I suddenly felt breathing on the back of my neck, I gasped as heat shot through my body, down to my southern region.

"How do you feel? Did you sleep good?" His voice was low and groggy from sleep but I'd never heard anything or anyone sound more sexy.

"I-I uh.. Why am I... in your bed?" I stuttered.

He chuckled, he moved his arm that was on my waist and now his hand rested on my hip. "You had a nightmare. I heard you screaming so I went to you, and well.." he didn't see a reason to add everything else "I brought you here, so that I could help you if you woke again."

I sat there and took in what he said, I remembered the nightmare and I cringed inwardly, "I uh. Thank you." I looked around but from what I could see on this side I couldn't find a clock. "What time is it?"

I felt him move behind me, "6:23 in the morning." He said calmly.

I moved away from him, sitting up on the edge of the bed. "I need to leave before others wake up." I stood up, and shivered from the loss of heat from his body, I wanted nothing more than to crawl back in that bed and snuggle. But I made myself walk towards the door.

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

Thomas POV:

I watched her stand up and begin walking, I wanted to know what scared her so bad last night and if by some chance it was my fault. I shot out of bed and before she could reach the door I grabbed her wrist, the electricity of our contact making my fingers tingly, her scent filling my nostrils. I heard her gasp and knew she felt it too, but the sound shot straight to my groin. If I didn't have the control I had I would have groaned aloud with all these sensations reeking havoc on my body and mind.

"Amara, I'm sorry... about what happened in the kitchen yesterday.. I have no excuse for my behavior" I said sincerely. I had an excuse, seeing Brian flirt with her, and make her laugh had filled me with possessiveness and jealousy. I wanted to make her laugh, among other things.