Chapter 4

~*~

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

~£~

Amaras POV: The Next Morning

I woke up due to the rays of light, beaming through the curtains. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, stretching slightly.

The plane ride, and all the ordeals last evening must have made me very sleepy. I didn't expect to sleep the whole night away, but I was thankful.

Though I now wished that I had ate dinner, it had smelt so wonderful and just thinking on the memory had my stomach growling. I sighed, getting out of bed. I quickly used the bathroom, washed my hands and dressed in simple blue Jean shorts, and a black tank top.

Once done I left the room, I was good with paying attention so I knew where or at least how to get back down stairs. From there I'd ask.

I looked around once I was down stairs, not seeing anyone I decided to just look around. I was going to be here a while so I should at least know my way. I walked through what looked like the living room?

I seen a large table that sat probably twelve-sixteen people and knew I was close. I continued walking and when I turned a corner I hut something hard, my hand flew to my nose rubbing at the discomfort as I looked up and smiled instantly.

"Brian." I said "I'm sorry I was looking for the kitchen..."

He chuckled, his hands holding my upper arms, which had stopped me from falling on my butt when I ran into him. "Its fine Amara. Come, I'll show you." He turned but his left hand still held onto me as he lead me through double doors into a very large, and very beautiful kitchen.

My eyes widened "wow" I muttered.

"I know, it's very large but then to feed most of the pack it needs to be." He replied.

He lead me to the bar stools, and sat me down. Then went to the fridge, and pulled out a plate. "Edna put your dinner away since you didn't eat. She figured you'd be hungry once you woke."

And as if on cue my stomach growled loudly, I blushed and looked down when I heard Brian chuckle.

"Ill take that as a yes." He put the plate in the microwave, and heated it for me. Once it beeped he took it out, set it in front of me and grabbed me some silverware.

"Thank you." I dug in, and moaned at the different flavors erupting in my mouth. "Oh by gosh, this is so good!"

Brian grinned "I'll have to make you more, if it makes you sound like that."

I looked at him wide eyes, and when he winked I blushed. "Uh, mm, you cooked this?" I asked.

He nodded "with help of course."

I smiled shyly "it's really good."

We talked as I ate, it was comfortable. Brian was my first friend here and I loved it. He was easy going, and had no problems showing emotions, which lead me to teasing him a bit. As comfortable as we were it was over in a matter of seconds when Thomas walked it.