Chapter 7

~*~

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

Amara's POV:

The day moved along quickly, I had walked around the pack and found several things that interested me. I particularly like the garden they had built. It was big, and it had anything you can think of growing. But it had flowers as well. It was simply beautiful.

After sitting there for I can't say how long I made my way back to the Pack house to get ready for my date.

I walked inside and seen Brian first, he grinned at me. "Amara." He moved closer.

I stopped walking and looked at him, biting my lip nervously.

"I wanted to apologize for the other night. I uh well I didn't know you were Thomas mate. And I am sorry if I scared you" he said sincerely.

I waved my hand, "it wasn't you Brian...I just don't care for yelling. Bad memories. But thank you for apologing even though you really didn't need too."

He nodded "if you ever want to talk I'm here." He added.

I nodded not knowing what to say, I didn't want anyone to know about it. And the more I thought about it, it was only fair to tell Thomas since he had intentions of claiming me.

With that thought in my head I felt giddy, I told Brian my goodbyes and headed up to my room.

I showered, dried my hair and walked into my closet to find something to wear. He said dinner so, I should dress nice.

I found a dress that I had never wore. It was royal blue in color, when I slipped it on it hugged every curve; the front had a V cut neckline but thankfully it didn't show to much, the stamps we're thin and it stopped just above my knees. It was overall a beautiful dress.

I applied a little make up, and just a very light scent of perfume. I decided that I'd wear my heels for once, they weren't super tall, but a comfortable height.

I looked at the clock and seen that it was 7:56 so I looked in the mirror one last time and I nodded. I walked out of my room down the stairs but stopped mid step.

Thomas stood there, his hands in his pocket of his dress pants, he looked...editable. He really did look gorgeous in a suit, which surprised me. Not many can pull them off.

I stopped a few feet from him, when he turned his intense eyes on me. He moved closer and closer until he reached out and ran his finger down my bare arm, instantly leaving a trail of goose bumps behind.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, then pulled back giving my cheek a quick kiss. He held his arm up and I took it.

"Shall we?" He asked.

I laughed "we shall."

☆﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆

Thomas POV:

I watched my beautiful mate step down and took in the unnatural beauty she held. I had to bring all the years of control forward to stop myself from grabbing her and heading back up the stairs.