Brad and Kenneth

Brad. The Sandy blond haired, blue eyed, Russian, five ten, super ripped Wide receiver.
Kenneth. Shaved black hair, green eyes, always snarling or frowning, tan and muscular, Tackle.

I sat on his bed desperately waiting for him to walk into the room. I had run ahead of him as we entered his house. I'm pretty sure the whole team made sex pacts to celebrate if we had won. I know I did. He walked in with his helmet under his arm. His short black hair was glistening and his green eyes pierced into my soul. He was so hot.

"I'm gonna screw you so bad Brad." He said smiling.

Instant boner. Yup. Instant.

He lifted his jersey  and pulled off his pads. I watched him struggle with it. Then he put his jersey back on. Dang. His chest was hot. He walked over to me and put his crotch on my face. Now I know why he late. He had taken off his cup. All I felt under that cloth was penis. And it was big. I could smell it and it was a sweat/balls smell with a hint of grass.
He pushed me away then pushed down on his pants but not all the way. Just so that his penis was sticking out. He was huge. And suprisingly not shaven for having no body hair. He had long black curls around the end that were glistening with sweat. His head was purple and throbbing. It was so huge. He had to have a width of like two inches. He slowly slid his hands down and onto his crotch pushing his pants down. His full length showed. At least 7 inches. It was one of those shorter but thick ones. Veins bulged as blood rushed through his penis.
He bent down and locked lips with me as he pulled me into the sitting position. His lips were fat and he tasted like Gatorade. He gently bit my lip and I swear I almost creamed. He pushed his penis down and replaced his lips with it. He slid his penis in my mouth slowly. It felt amazing. It tasted amazing. His pubes were tickling my face and smelled like sweat and man. I slobber ed all over it and after a bit he pulled it out. Then he started pumping. As he pumped I ran my tongue along his tip licking up every bit of precum that came out. He started grunting and pumping harder. He slowed down to give his arm a rest and I took over. His hands went to my hair as he stabilized himself. I pumped vigorously. His grip tightened and he moaned as hot cum spurt ed out onto my face and in my hair. As it started to dribble I quickly licked it up, his salty juices filling me.