Lucas, Sean, Jake, John,Dawson, Hunter, Brenton and Parker

Hunter was the last one to arrive. He had to run back to his house to get the keys for the gym. When his car pulled in to the parking lot he saw the crowd of his friends waiting there. They all were holding hands with their partners. And they all looked so sexy. Luke had on baggy gray sweats and no top, Sean had on tan shorts and a black A neck shirt, Jake had on Gray sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, John had on black shorts and a white Vneck, Dawson had tan shorts and a black t-shirt, Brenton had on Jean shorts and an athletic red shirt (the slick underarmor kind), Parker had on jeans and a white Aneck with a light blue button up and Hunter had on black shorts with a light purple shirt.

"Got em. Sorry guys. So how was your nights?" He asked as he unlocked the door.

"Wet." They all said in unison.

"Oh. Any vids or was the other kind?" He asked jokingly.

They all playfully punched him. Then they broke off into the gym. Hunters dad owned it. It was a dudes gym as their town had a high dude population due to the school. So it also had a generally high gay population. Meaning that this gym, while having its certain hours for just straight guys and kids, was primarily made for gay guys. Hunters dad had finally let them use it alone. Mainly because he was so wrapped up with business and his own lover that he didn't pay much attention. Or care. They were all eighteen anyway.

For the next hour they all worked out. Lucas ran, Sean did a core regimen with Jake and Hunter, Dawson and Parker lifted weights, Brenton did a upper body workout and John practiced his kickboxing. They all talked and shared their previous nights adventure. After the hour was up they all took a break. They left the machine section and headed to the pool. The pool was a separate room. It had a sauna and hot tub, was heated, and the locker room was fairly open. The only doors were for the toilet stalls. They went to the locker room and put their shoes, socks, personal items and water bottles in the lockers. The only thing left were towels and their clothes. And those weren't coming off.

They put their towels on chairs and jumped in the pool. It was warm and their clothes stuck to their bodies. They swam and played around for a bit then sat on the edge of the pool. John kissed Jake and they started to make out. The Others watched briefly before turning to their partners and kissing them. The pool was to deep to stay in so they went to the hot tub. It was shallow enough to let them see everything but deep enough to keep them wet. Lucas broke off from Sean and watched the others as he started to rub himself through his sweats. He kept looking at Jake and watching him especially. Sean saw this and got an idea. A horny, sexy, crazy idea.

"Hey Jake. Come here." He said. Lucas's eyes bulged. He looked at Sean in confusement. Sean whispered to him:

"Watchings just as sexy."

Jake broke from John and came to Sean's side.

"Wassup?" He asked him.

"Mind helping Lucas with his hormones. I'd love to watch." He said.

"You first." Jake said.

Sean raised an eyebrow. The he grabbed Jake's shirts and pulled him closer. Everyone watched as they kissed. Then Jake moved to Luke and they kissed. Soon everyone was kissing everyone. It was a tangle of bodies in the hot tub as they all kissed another.

"It's too crowded here. Locker room?" Dawson said. They all agreed and got out. They walked to the locker room staring at one another's boners. They headed to the showers. The showers were a circular room with one exit and ten shower heads. Everything was open. Sean and Luke got there first and Sean turned on a shower head. Then he dropped to his knees and pulled down Luke's sweats. Before Luke knew what was happening he was being given a full on blow job. Jake got an idea. He grabbed John and went to the shower next to Luke. He turned it on and pulled down his sweats. He pushed John down and John happily started blowing him. As both boys were getting blown they started to make out. Brenton quickly tuned on the rest of the showers. He grabbed Parker and they made out, taking off their shirts and then their pants and swordfighting as they made out. Brenton made a hole with his right hand and each of them thrust into it. Dawson sucked Hunters neck from behind him while Hunter watched everyone else. Dawson put his hands down Hunters shorts and pumped him.

John and Jake switched places as did Sean and Luke. Brenton stared at the naked wet foursome. He pulled Parker over to the foursome and bent next to Sean. Sean left Luke and bent to Brenton as Brenton took Luke. Parker did the same to Jake. Hunter and Dawson followed. Soon they were sucking off Brenton and Parker. John and Luke saw the chain of hot, soaking wet, naked guys hanging off their hard members. They also saw two delicious members hanging. After some careful arranging of bodies and mouths they had made a circle on the floor. Each boy sucking and being sucked like a gay porn version of human centipede. Except without the torture, pain or ingestion of fecal matter. Dawson came first. He came hard into Luke who then in turn came into Sean, who came into Brenton. The chain reaction went full circle. All the boys collapsed off the others. They rubbed each other as they waited for themselves to get hard again. Dawson whispered something to Parker who whispered it to Jake and so on. The only one who didn't get the message was Hunter.

"What are you all whispering about?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well. Since you own the gym. Technically. And since your fine with letting us orgy here. We want to pay you back." Dawson said.

All seven other boys crawled to Hunter. Hunter was in the center of the showers underneath the combined force of all ten showers. The boys picked him up and stood around him. Dawson brushed Hunters hair out of eyes and kissed him. The other boys went to work. They kissed his legs, nipples, ears, neck, back, arms and every other part of his body. Hunter felt amazing. Loved. He felt each individual kiss and could tell those lips owner from the feel. He felt the water cascade down his body and felt Sean drink it off him. Then both Sean and Luke started sucking him at the same time. Jake and John each got a butt cheek. Parker rimmed him and Brenton kissed his neck and rubbed his hands and penis over Hunters chest and back. Hunter felt it all at once and it kicked his hormones into overdrive. He moaned loudly. Dawson kissed him harder. Hunters knees gave out and he collapsed to the floor. He was kneeling so everything was still accessible. Dawson moved his lovers head to his penis and Hunter starting sucking. Sean and Luke kept at their deed. As they also jacked the other. Same with the three in the back. Brenton kissed Dawson with Hunter between his legs. Brenton rubbed his penis through Hunters hair. Hunter grabbed it and Brenton moved in front of Hunter. Hunter took both on as Brenton and Dawson kissed. Parker knelt behind Hunter and slid into Hunter. Hunter grabbed Jake and John with each hand and pumped them off as they kissed each side of his face. Sean and Luke were still going strong.

Hunter came. Hard. Then Dawson and Brenton did and Hunter felt their hot salty come on his face and in his hair. He tasted what got in his mouth. Jake and John came onto his body and Sean and Luke did too. Right before Parker came he popped out. The boys shielded Hunter from the water and took him outside the showers.

Dawson shut it all off quick. Then he rejoined Hunter. The boys looked at their masterpiece. Hunter was covered in their come. It was in his hair, on his chest, back, face, sides, arms, legs. Dawson stepped forward.

"Before we all lick our stuff our Hunter I just want to take this moment to acknowledge that that is basically a blood pact. All our DNA has mixed to make the perfect being. And dang. So as all blood pacts go we need to make a promise. To never leave nor tell anyone of the wetlook clubs secrets. To share our private vids from now on. To have this amazing orgy every once in a while. And to never ever stop caring." Dawson stopped.

Everyone nodded and then lunged at Hunter. He needed some cleaning up.