Ryan and Jessie

Why does he have to be such a perv!? I thought to myself as I looked over at Jessie. He was so hot. And yet such a perv. It was lunch and he insisted on deep throating his hot dog. It got some weird looks from others. It was just me and him today. Nick had detention, Garret had disappeared, and Kyle and Chris were somewhere. I don't know if they were hooking up or not. Chris was trying to get him to, but I don't now If Kyle would or not.

"Yo. Ryan. Snap out of it." Jessie said.

His voice got my attention. He was staring at me.

"Am I that bad at sucking or are you imagining something sexy?" He asked.

"No. Sorry. I was thinking." I said.

"Bout what?" He asked.

"Where everyone was."

"Oh. So..... Whatcha doin tonight."

"Nothing. Tv. Computer. Homework."

"Sounds fun. Can I come?"

"Ugh. Sure."

"Cools. See you at eight."

The bell rang and we parted our ways. I have to say. I was feeling happy he was coming over. It's was like a I hate you but find you irresistible cliche thing. School was over in a blur and I headed home. Time to clean up. I walked into my house and looked around. Mom was out of town so I had the house to myself. So it was a bit messy. I ran around cleaning. Then I ran into my room. I picked out some clothes, (purple and black tight underwear, black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a red flannel. Then I ran to the shower. I tore off my clothes and jumped in. My chestnut brown hair fell over my face. It was long when I didn't spike it. It covered my eyes and almost reached the bottom of my nose. I flung it to the side and washed my olive complexioned body. I thought about Jessie coming over and got a hard on. He'd notice that. Curse of having a big penis. Boners are more noticible. But I couldn't stop thinking about him coming and what could happen. I lathered soap on my body and thought about what I wanted from him. Thought about him on me. My hands slipped down my abs and down the length of my penis. It felt good. I stepped back to rinse and the water magnified my drive. Now I understood the Wetlookers. I stood against the glass shower door and stroked myself as water cascaded directly onto my penis. I started pumping, faster and faster. I felt it coming and then boom. The water washed everything away fairly quickly.

"Well. That was a sight."

I turned around shocked to see Jessie standing there in my doorway looking incredibly sexy in Jean shorts and a black A neck shirt a white button up. He had on sunglasses and his hat was backwards so some of his blond hair stuck out the little hole the strap made. His arms were wrapped around his chest showing off his muscles. I stared in shock and awe and then remembered where I was. And what he just saw. I blushed. I shut off the water and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist.

"Get out. Now. Perv." I said pushing him out. I shut the door and changed. Then I stepped out of the bathroom. He was there watching the door.

"Sorry mate. Door was unlocked. You were naked. And playing with yourself. Couldn't resist." He said smirking.

I could barely resist him. But I had to. Couldn't make it this easy to get in my pants. I left and he followed. I made popcorn and he picked a movie.

"Eating out three. Seriously?" I asked when I saw it.

"Hey cheesy gay movie with some hot guys. Yes please." He said. I sighed and walked past. He slapped my butt. I have to say I was really fighting. We watched the movie and about halfway through I'd had it. I turned to him.

"Do like me? Like person wise. Not hot wise." I asked.

"Well. Your a great guy. Sexy as all get out. And yes. I would love to go out with you Ryan." He said.

I smiled. And he did too. The hormones won the battle and took over then. I lunged toward and kissed him. He tasted like popcorn. I knocked off his hat showing his blond hair. It fell over his gorgeous brown eyes. Void of the sunglasses originally there. My hand rested on his chest and felt his ripped abs. He felt mine. He kissed harder and my hair fell in my face. He looked at me and it poured gasoline over my ecstatic fire. I kissed his neck. My hands going up his shirt. He took off his button up and then his A neck. I stared at his chest. Gorgeously tan. Then I wandered to his prize. I saw the bulge. I put my hand on the spot. Then I looked into his eyes. His gorgeous brown eyes. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him on his back. We were on the couch but I didn't care. I unbuttoned him as he felt up my chest. I pulled off my shirts to feel the skin on skin. Then I pulled off his pants. His stuck out pressed against tight red fabric. I kissed his lips once more and slid to his underwear. I bit the hem and pulled it up with my teeth. Up and over. Then I slid it off with my hands as I descended.

The taste of him was something to die for. He put his hands in my hair as I blew him. He started to twitch and moan. His voice was music to my ears. As he grunted and moaned a soft "Ryan." He started to squirm and I knew he was coming. I increased the pace and then left.

"You can't do this to me. Come on. I'm so close." He groaned.

I chuckled. Then I tore off my pants.

"Payback for watching." I said. I grabbed his hand and put it on my underwear. He grabbed the hem and pulled me to him. He sat up the couch. I knelt one knee on either side of him. Crotch to face. I kissed his hair.

"You watched me. So you have make me come first." I said. He pulled down my boxers and my penis flung up. It went an inch past my belly button. It was big. He rubbed it. Then licked it. Then peeled it off my chest with his mouth and started sucking. It felt so good. I started to thrust into him. Holding on to the couch for support. One of his hands left my waist and he started to jerk off. He gave me an epic blow job and right before I came I shouted his name. I came hard and he gulped it down. Once he was done I moved down to him and blew him. It took less than twenty seconds before he came. His hot, salty fluid shot into my mouth. I swallowed it all. Then I kissed him. That's what we did for the rest of the night. Made out naked. We collapsed in my bed later. Lips still pressed together. Limbs still entwined.