Lucas and Sean

One of the best days of my life started out to by me waking up to an incredibly annoying alarm clock. At first I didn't want to get it but then I remembered what today was. Wetlook Wednesday. The one day a week I succumb to my sexual fetish of getting soaked in my clothes. I had my outfit picked out and everything. I was gonna wear really baggy and really light blue jeans, a tight black Vneck, a sleeveless gray hoodie, my leather jacket and red and white checkered boxers. But first, I had to go to school. St. Irving's School for boys. The place where every hot guy in the world goes to school. And that many sexy people of one gender in one place means that alot of sexy stuff goes down. See St. Irving's has its cliques, but each clique revolves around sexual fetish and not popularity or how smart or good-looking you are. My clique is the Wetlook clique. It consists of eight people including myself:

Sean, the smart, sexy and drop dead gorgeous member of the group. He's the pretty boy with uncut shaggy blond hair that falls over the top of his stunningly light blue eyes. His perfectly full lips and ripped body. And finally his incredibly sexy voice. His voice is like the Morgan Freeman of sex. Hot, interesting and no matter what he says, you get a solid hard on. Or at least I do.

Jacob, the popular one. Jacob has short brown hair, brown eyes, full lips and a fairly sexy voice. He has the build of a football player and has decent abs. People always describe him as a gay Cory Montieth. He's pretty sexy but everyone knows that he's John's.

John, the talented one. John has a head of dirty blond/ really light red hair. It's pretty sexy. He also has stunningly green eyes, a big mouth and a really good voice. He can sing almost anything from country to rap to screamo. He's tall and muscular and is totally fawning over Jake.

Dawson, the funny one. Dawson has short black hair that he always spikes up. He has green eyes, constantly chapped lips from talking to much and has an olive complexion. He's got decent muscles but his pride and joy is his mouth. He never shuts up about it.

Hunter, the tempered one. Hunter has long brown hair that covers most of his head. He has chocolate brown eyes, big lips and has the muscles of a body builder. He gets angry constantly and is annoyed all the time at nothing. It's kind of odd that he has a crush on Dawson.

Brenton, the country boy. Brenton has dark blond hair, dark blue eyes, lips that produce a sexy country accent and the body of a farmer. He grew up on a farm and it shows. He always talks about it. Well either that or Parker.

Parker, the city kid. Parker has dark red hair, green eyes, a big mouth and a pale complexion. He's fairly ripped and will knock you a new one if you cross him. But other wise, he's pretty cool. Another polar opposite. He's also constantly torturing Brenton. The little touches on the hand or shoulder but constantly says he straight. Everyone knows that's a lie.

And then there's me. Lucas, the quiet one. I have short spiky blond hair, blue eyes, small mouth and try to be a bit muscular. I observe more than speak. Never been much to talk. The only one I really talk to is Sean. I joke with the group and will talk to them a bit but I'll poor my heart and soul out to Sean. Sadly Sean is not clear on his sexuality. While most of the group is out, Sean is one of the two who is not clear. It drives me insane.

Well, that's the Wetlook clique. We all fancy a dip in clothes and have sexual fantasies about doing someone while drenched. We have a private chat online where we talk and share pics and vids of us getting wet. Today is the day we record them though. We go to school, hang out, go to our homes, do our work and then we get wet. We follow the same plan. Watch a vid that makes us horny, (mine is one of Sean's), then we dress in the outfits picked out on Thursday, (laundry day), then we shower. Recordings go from the turning on of water to standing in boxers soaked. Some go on to after but those are private. Even the group doesn't see them. We might be best friends but we're not close enough to watch each jerk off. Even though we all probably wouldn't mind.