George, Seth, Richard

Richard. Brown hair, green eyes, wall of muscle, Australian, Saftey.

George. Blond hair, blue eyes, British, tall, muscular, End.

Seth. Shaggy light Brown hair, brown eyes, Hawaiian, surfer with killer abs. Guard.

Seth, George and I all got out of the showers fast when Sam and Jack started to do it. We grabbed our stuff and ran to the car still in our uniforms. I drove and halfway to my house realized they were making out in the back. I pulled in to the driveway and they stayed there.

"Guys. Wait till we get inside." I said.

George smiled at me.

"Come on Richie. Let us have fun." He said.

Then he kissed me. I smiled. Seth joined in and we had a Threeway kiss. We said we'd have a threesome if we won. And we did.

We stopped kissing and ran inside. We went up to my room and the three of us starting making out. We were still in our uniforms. I kissed George while Seth sucked my neck from behind. He grinded into my an us while he did. He hands fondling my lump while George grinded into them. We fell on the bed with George on the bottom, me in the middle and Seth on top. I was sandwiched between these two hot guys and it was amazing. They had been dating for a while and I was their third wheel. The wanted to try something new and knew I had has a crush on them for forever so they offered a threesome. I agreed.

George sat up. Seth and I pulled off his jersey and shoulder pads. I stared at his chest. He was so strong. I felt hands on my waist as Seth pulled off my jersey, then my shoulder pads. George pressed into me and put his chin on my shoulder as he pulled off Seths jersey and shoulderpads. They kissed and grinded into me. The skin on skin contact was amazing. They then both started to suck on either side of my neck. I was so hard i thought my cup might break. Seth pushed back down. He shimmed off me and pulled down my pants. He took off my cup and then climbed back on me.
I was naked and these two amazingly sexy people were on either side pressing me into the other. George put his hands on my hips and pressed me down, my butt positioned on his cup. Seth stared at me, his brown eyes full of lust. He was holding his self above me. He face lingering inches from mine. I reached out a hand and wrapped it around his head digging my fingers into his shaggy brown hair. George started sucking my neck again. I pulled Seth down and our lips met. He pressed against me and grinded. I felt the cloth of his and Georges pants rub against my skin. Then Seth rolled off me. George pushed up and I rolled off him, my face landing in a pillow. When I turned around I saw them standing there. Each shirtless but wearing pants with their cups bulging due to their engorged penises. Their muscles were toned and they looked like they had just come from the gym. Their veins bulging. Their chests were so muscular. They were both fairly tall but George beat Seth in hight by about two inches. His blond hair was wet, matted and almost covered his blue eyes.  Seths shaggy brown hair was also wet and matted but they covered his eyes. He brushed it aside. They stared at me looking me up and down. I was laying there on the bed, completely naked. My penis was enlarged and standing straight up. They looked at each other in silence and George walked to the other side of the bed. Each boy on either side bent over and kissed each other with my penis between their lips. I gasped and shifted a bit as they worked they mouths on either side of my shaft. I watched as Seth moved up and took me in his mouth. I felt his wet tongue wrap around my penis and his breath blowing past. I gasped. Then I felt George kiss the area above my shaft right above my long curly pubic hair. I didn't shave it. Never will trust a blade down there. George worked his mouth on my stomach and navel while Seth licked and sucked. After a minute they switched positions. I groaned as they worked their magic. I felt pressure rise and then George stopped. The pressure decreased. They stood up staring at me. Seth pulled his pants and cup off, finnally freeing his penis. He was large. The same length as me but thicker. He looked at George who did the same. Georges was amazing. His was thinner but much longer. He was a bit thicker than my sadly normal sized penis but was longer than me and Seth. My eyes bulged at it. Both boys then hopped on the bed. They moved over to me and positioned themselves on either side of my shoulders. Their penises were touching. Side by side. I lifted my head and wrapped my mouth around both of them. Georges first and Seths on the other side. I slid my mouth along the edge. They turned and both their penis went inside my mouth. One head touching the inside of the opposite cheek. They tasted salty due to sweat and precum. I licked both and they started to screw my mouth. Their penises grazing each other inside my mouth. I could smell the amazing mixture of sweat and penis. I groaned as they did my mouth. I looked up to see them making out. They broke off and Seth slid out. I had George all to myself. George put his hands in my hair ad I deep throated his long penis. Seth was jacking off and feeling up Georges chest. I switched and started to suck Seth. Then I backed off and jacked the two of them off while they made out. I felt a hand wrap around my penis and looked to see George jacking me off. They started to orgasm and kept making out. I was starting too and shut my eyes. I heard a groan and felt a hot liquid splash against my face. Then I heard another and felt more liquid splash on my face. The smell was overwhelming. I felt more liquid dribble onto my hands and down my arms. Then I burst. The semen flying out of me and landing on my chest. I felt tongues on my chest and my penis. Then I felt lips kissing my neck and face. Then my lips. I could taste our conjoined semen on each boys tongue and lips. They fell on top of me. Our penis touching each other as they went limp. Our chest pressed together and out lips smashed. They both gently bit my lip and I bit theirs in return. Our hands exploring the other twos chest. Our legs intertwined.
"We're so doing this again. Agreed?" I asked eyes still closed.
"Agreed." They said in unison their accents and rough manly voices sending shivers down my spine.