Sam and Jack

I heard the whistle sound. I shoved the ball under my legs and ran at the person in front of me. I rammed into him with all of my strength and he fell to the ground. I ran ahead and turned around. Drake had the ball. I waved at him and he threw it at me. Running to it, I grabbed it mid-air and spun to avoid a tackle. Then I sprinted towards the end-zone. I saw someone run at me from my left. I dodge him and kept running. Ten yards, Five yards, Two yards. I was almost there. Brad tackled someone to my right. Seth got one to my left. And then I was there. I heard the buzzer and leapt for joy. We had won. 27-6. I felt myself leave the ground as my teammates lifted me into the air. I heard the crowd cheering. I was placed onto the ground and we all high-fived the other team. We ran to the coach.

"Great Job, Sam. You won the game for us. You too guys. Drake. Nice pass. Brad and Seth, great offence. Everyone else, you blocked that last one good. You did great. Now go shower. You all smell horribly. I got to go. Thing popped up. Not that you pervs. Don't party too hard O.K? See you in a week!" Coach took off. He never was one with words. The team ran to the locker room cheering. We were a small team. There were only twelve of us. The bare minimum. We were the only jocks in school. When you go to a school like St. Irving's School for Boys, normally it's small. The school had several cliques who varied in size. And most all were gay. Like seriously, if you read off a list of the cliques in the school, it would sound like the different categories on pornhub.

And because of fate, everyone was hot. The school was every gay's dream school. We were the jocks. The school only had football and when that was done for the season, it changed to track. A contact and a no-contact. Other sports were fun exercises or workouts we did. There are only twelve of us jocks. There are:

Me, Sam. I'm the beefy, tan, six foot two tall, light brown hair that's shaved around the sides and long on the top with dark brown eyes. I'm the center.

Drake. The dirty blond haired, five eight, green eyed. His hair covers so much of his head it is pretty much a helmet as it self. Quarterback.

Brad. The Sandy blond haired, blue eyed, Russian, five ten, super ripped Wide receiver.

Seth. Shaggy Brown hair, brown eyes, Hawaiian, surfer with killer abs. Guard.

Cole. Short Black hair, green eyes, muscle, future bodyguard found in the sexiest eroticas, Guard.

Leonard. Blond hair, longer bangs brushed to the right, green eyed, muscular Wide receiver.

Kenneth. Shaved black hair, green eyes, always snarling or frowning, tan and muscular, Tackle.

Justin. Long black hair, green eyes, fast but bulky, paler Tackle.

George. Brown hair, hazel eyes, British, tall, muscular, End.

Frank. Cropped blond hair, blue eyes, Scottish, big arms, no nonsense, End.

Richard. Brown hair, green eyes, wall of muscle, Australian, Saftey.

Jack. Black hair, green eyes, lightly muscled, ninja fast, parkour master, running back.

That's the team. Our positions change from time to time but those are our strengths. We're the biggest group in St. Irving's. Seriously. There are quite a few other cliques besides us. There's us, the Wetlookers, the Twinks, the Service (Army, Marines, etc), the Doodlers, The Musicals, The Nerds, The Skaters, the Creeps and then finally, the Straights. Ten cliques in total. Those are the main ones anyway. Subcliques are ones with a mix of people from the main. Those vary and are hush hush. There are Eighty kids in total in St. Irving's. Twelve for us. Six Twinks, Eight Wetlookers, Ten Service, Six Doodlers, Ten Musicals, Eight Nerds, Ten Skaters, Four Creeps and Six Straights. For what ever reason, it's all even. Minecraft carried a secret OCD epidemic. I swear. After minecraft, if it wasn't even, it was no good. But well. That's St. Irving's. Rich private school. Pretty much everyone is gay save six people. All others are secret, bi, or out. Lucky for us no one is secret here. We're all open and proud. Which is not the best idea when you all have to change in a locker room together.