(7)- There's A Limit To Annoying People And You Just Crossed It.

Hello Cupcakes! I got my results for my test and let me tell you I passed! but not with flying colors. And it is such a shame. Why do you ask? Well becuz I'm an Indian and we indians take studies real seriously, wherever v may be in this huuuuuuge world. But my marks weren't that bad. I lost a few 3-4 marks. But that's a LOT. Ok, now I'll stop blabbering.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Moore

AS soon as I stepped into the house I could smell Dale's scent. He was here. Damn it! I sprinted to Diana's room to see if she's ok.

I pushed the door open and I find her sitting on her bed with earphones in her ears. The whole room was filled with boxes. I walk up to her and pull out her earphones.

"Diana, You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why do do ask?" She says frowning at me.

"Because I have a feeling someone was here." I say looking at her in the eye. Her eyes go wide. She can never lie to me and even if she does I'll catch her red-handed.

"Uhh......Dale was here. But I didn't invite him in, he let himself in. But I handled him by myself.'' She says looking at me smugly.

Why can't that guy ever leave her alone?! Doesn't he get the hint? She doesn't want and she never will seeing as she belongs to Alpha Jax. I rub my temples.

"How did you "get the feeling" of someone being here? Are you a mutant? A Vampire? A.......a wizard or maybe a halfblood?" She says looking at me griining all the while.

Really? Vampires? Ugh, of all things a vampire. The Cullens sure are brain washing teenagers into believing that Vampires are the GREATEST in the whole wide universe.

"No. Cut the crap. I have cameras installed around the outside of the house. And no, you can't get to see it." I say lieing about the camera part. Hey, I can't just walk up to her and suddenly tell her that I'm a werewolf and I have high hearing senses.

"Awwwww, Pwetty pwease?" Diana says pouting.

"I ain't falling for that face." I say smiling. "Take a shower and go to sleep."

I switch off the lights and shut the door behind me. I take my iphone out and look for the name Jax Beumont. Once I find it I tap the call icon. After a few rings Jax picks up the line.

"S'up man? How's Diana? Is she alright?" Jax asks getting concerned.

"Yeah, she is. A dog happened to stop by our house today and it just so happened to be the Alpha of this town." I could hear Jax growl. "S' alright. She handled it. Just called to let you know."

"Thanks Bro. Just make sure she takes a shower. If i get his scent on I might go crazy!" Jax growls.

"Took care of that. Night." I say.

"Night." JAx says and cuts the line.

I go to my room and jump on my bed and drift off to sleep.

Diana Moore

I wake up in the morning with my alarm buzzing. I reach out to it and hit the STOP button. I get up and walk to my closet. I pick out a Green polo t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans shorts. I put them on. I rub my eyes as I head downstairs for breakfast.

I look around the kitchen and see that it's empty. Looks like eyeryone is asleep. I make toast and gobble it down. I open the fridge and pour myself a glass of orange juice. Once I'm done I run up to my room to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I ake my bag and head downstairs to the garage. I get into my car and head to school.