(3)- Bumping Into Someone's' In the Grocery Store

Hello all!! Thanks for the support!!! New chapter!!! PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

__________________________________________________________________________

Diana Moore

I got home and went to the kitchen. I'm so pissed off right now. I need icecream. Loads of it.

I go to the fidge and open the freezers. I take out a box of London Diary Diary Double chocolate and a spoon.

I go to the T.V room and put on the movie Gladiator. If you don't like my choice of movie collection then keep your thoughts to yourself.

After the movie gets over I go to the kitchen to throw my empty box of icecream. But what I don't notice is that my mom's already home.

"Mom, we need to talk." I say.

"Oh, we definitley need to talk. Would you mind explaining why Dale was fighting with someone. Well, I know Dale was fighting over you. But didn't you tell me you two broke up?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom we did break up. But it looks that part hasn't registered into his peanut sized brain just yet. I hate that two timing jerk!" I yelled angrily. Guess the icecream didn't help much. Guess I'll have try cookies and cream.

"He CHEATED on YOU!?! I'm going to rip his head off, if that's the last thing i do!" My mom says yelling. If you thinks ghosts are scary then you haven't seen my mom when she's angry. Even my dad's is shit scared of her when she's angry.

"It's alright Ma. I don't care anymore. I've moved on." I say. But actually i haven't.

Dale and I, we planned our whole future together. We used to sit and talk about it almost everyday. My eyes tear up thinking about him. Stop thinking about him Diana! He isn't worth it.

"Mom......I wanna change schools, If that's ok with you?" I ask unassuredly.

"Ofcourse dear, I understand. The nearest school here is in the next town. Good thing is that we live near the boarders. It'll just take you fifteen minutes or so to get there." My mother says with a smile.

"Then i think it's better if you go and give my application. School will start tomorrow. I think the school's name is St. Jacobs High?" I say.

"Alright dear. Why don't you go to the grocery store next town. The list is on the counter. If you're lucky enough you might meet a few new friends who'll be going to St. Jocobs high." My mom says getting up and going to the garage.

I go to the counter and take the list. When i try to put it in my pocket I realize that I'm still wearing my sundress. I go to my bedroom and quickly change into a blue abercombie shorts and a white shirt. I put on my sneakers and head down and go to the garage with the grocery list in my hand.

I get into my car and drive to the next town. I see a grocery store and park my car. I get out, take a trolly and go inside the grocery store. I check the list and go to the vegetable section. I dump all the vegetable need and head to the wheat and flour section. I dump what i need and then head to the Biscuit and chocolate section. YUM!

I search for oreos. As I take a packet out someone taps my shoulder. I jerk my hand quickly making a few packets of oreos fall on the ground. I glare at the person and realize it's Jayden, was his name? Way to go Diana. You made a fool out of yourself.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you." Jayden says sincerely.

"It's alright." I say as i bend down to pick the packet of oreos on the ground.

"I'll help." Jayden says. Aww, what a gentleman.

We both pick the packet of oreos and keep it back on the shelf.