It All Started At The Kissing Booth

New Story! WOOT WOOT! Plz comment and tell me what you think. _____________________________________________________________________________ 

               "You are mine." He orders.

                       "N-no." I stammer.

             "Deny it all you want. But I know what's mine and what's not." He says with a growl.

                "But I am NOT YOURS!" I scream at him.

             "We'll see about that." He sneers.

He pulls me closer and crashes his lips to mine.

*              *              *                *               *               *               *               *               *

 Meet Diana Moore. You're ordinary 17 year old heartbroken high school teenager. Yup! You heard me. Poor Diana got her heart broken by her boyfriend, Dale, who cheated on her with the high school slut Stacy, just the night of her birthday. Sucks, ain't it? 

 Trying to get away from all this mess, she decides to change schools and start fresh. But it all changes when she meets Jax Gales in the carnival. Right after the day of her birthday. At the kissing booth. Where her Ex-boyfriend is around. 

 But it looks like Dale isn't ready to let go of Diana. He wants her back, alright.  Being  the egoistic male he is, he has a row with Jax. And from then on things don't go on the same as Diana wished it would.

 Join in the fun, humorous and confusing life of Diana Moore as she uncovers mysteries that even she never knew existed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and tell me what you think about the description. If you guys like it please vote!