(1)-Betrayal

Thanks for reading sooooo much. PLz VOTE and COMMENT!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Diana Moore

Life officially sucks for me. Want to know why? Well let me explain. Yesterday was my birthday and let me tell you it started of well. Only later did it go down hill. 

*Flash back*

After 6 hours

Ugh! It's 10pm! All i wanna do is go to sleep. I guess I'll just tell Dale I'm tired and I'm going to bed. 

I walk to the hall and I can't find Dale anywhere. I search for him everywhere in the house. Damn it! Where can he be? The only place i haven't checked is outside. But what would Dale be doing outside?

I guess I should just go and check it out and that's what I do. When I go outside i hear noices in the corner. And let me tell you they weren't pleasant.

"Mmhmm.....Dale baby. You taste sooooo goood." Says a familiar voice.

"You taste Better." Says a VERY familiar voice.

Dale baby? OMG! Could it be my Dale? It could't! He wouldn't cheat on me with some slut. Or would he? I go towards the corner and see that it's Stacy with......Dale. 

Tears fill my eyes. Why that F**king CHEATER!

"You F**king Son Of a Crossed Eyed Camel! I trusted you! I NEVER F**king wanna talk to YOU EVER AGAIN!" I say, yanking the heart shaped necklace he had once given me and throw it on the floor.

I go back to the door and as I reach for the handle Dale grips my arm. 

 "You didn't let me explain. I was drunk and i mistook Stacy for you." Dale says.

"I don't care! Don't talk to me you two timing jerk." I say and yank my arm free. I open the door and slam it on his face.

I go to my bedroom and cry my eyeballs out! No, like literally!

*End Of Flash Back*

Well now you know my sucky life. I put on my sun dress and heels. i grab my purse and head to the garage. I get into my Mini Cooper. Wondering where I'm going? Well I'm of to The Carnival. It's is held in the borders of this town. 

I'm trying to get over Dale and i don't wanna spend time crying over him. He isn't worth it. That mutt. Ugh! I hate him!

I drive for about twenty minutes and reach the carnival. I get out of my car and take a look at the Carnival. 

I feel like something new is going to happen today.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry it's short! It was longer. but when i published the story have the things i wrote got deleted! Plz do vote and comment!

-lovecomesfirst