16

October 2016

Zeus and I finally got moved in, I was putting up my clothes in the dresser then I felt a pair of hands around my bump, I smiled then saw it was Jared.

I put my hands on top of his, you can totally tell I am pregnant at this point like there wasn't no more hiding even if I did want to hide the pregnancy.

What I thought wasn't going to happen because it was taken away from me, it's happening, I have been treasuring moments like this and I always wanted this for a real long time.

Just before we came back from filming, we felt her kick for the first time and it was truly heartwarming to both Jared and I.

"I feel flutters." Jared said to me, I smiled and said "She is excited and I can't put a finger on why that is." Then we both walked out of the room and headed to the nursery.

We opened the door and then smiled at each other.

It took awhile for the both of us to figure out what we wanted for our darling Wren, but it actually came to mind for both of us two days ago.

Usually people go for pink or blue but Jared and I decided to go for yellow after I was in a sunflower patch with Danneel. I fell completely in love with the color itself because it would be so for Wren.

So when I brought it up to Jared, he completely agreed with me.

We have little things for the nursery, a black wood crib, yellow everything and we even have the paint ready for it to be painted which my brothers will help with . They offered and I accepted it even though I told them I would do it myself but they refused to not to take no for an answer.

I looked around and then looked back at Jared. "Can you just Imagine, our daughter will sleep in here, our daughter along with the rest of our children will grow up in this house." I told him with a smile, then he smiled back at me.

"Not much longer until she's here, at least we aren't procrastinating." Jared tells me and I chuckled.

"That's true." I said with a slight smile.

It's crazy to think that next time I go back to the set, We will have our Wren. The director managed to get matorigty of my scenes with the guys and everyone else done before I had to go on maternity leave and won't be back until late March or early April, just depending on how my recovery goes.

"Let's go relax and watch a movie." Jared said and I nodded. We both exited the nursery and he shut the door behind us.

...

As we are sitting on the couch, he lift up my shirt to look at my bump, I smiled at him as he placed his head onto my lap,

He rubbed my belly then said "Wren... it's daddy, if you are awake right now, kick." Then a few seconds later she kicked in responses which made Jared smile.

"Oh sweet girl, you have no idea how excited everyone is for you to arrive in February, mommy and daddy are that's for sure." Jared said and we both felt her roll, which put a smile on both our faces and he pressed his lips to my bump.

"Wrenlee... We love you!" Jared exclaimed happily, I smiled and stroked his hair and continued to rub my belly.