13

Two months later... (August 2016)

Convention season is over and filming season 12 we go. I am currently into the fourth month of my pregnancy and the morning sickness is gone plus positive not, the baby is healthy.

Telling the fans did go better than expected. They were beyond excited for Jared and I, I couldn't be more thrilled.

Now we're filming the new season, which is so exciting.

Jared and I planned on doing a gender reveal but due to filming, we don't think it will be possible but Kenny refuses to give up the idea, so he planned it and plus got the director's approval to do so. This is still a bitter sweet dream.

I honestly cannot wait to meet them in February, see his or her features.

What I have begun to notice that I crave everyday is french fries, french fries from wendy's which I also found after I have this child, I am going to be sick of them and never want to eat them ever again.

....

As Kenny got me ready, he smiled at me and said "Oh sweet Emilia, momma you have a motherly glow." which caused me to smile because everywhere I go, everyone tells me that which makes my day.

"I honestly cannot wait to find out what Jared and I are having so I can spoil my child." I said and Kenny chuckled.

"Oh you will soon enough." Kenny said and I smiled.

Kenny then asked me. "Have you two talked about names?" and I sighed.

"Not even, I mean we have debated about it but never settled." I told him, Kenny sighed and said "Oh don't worry, you both will soon, I mean they have to have a name." I chuckled and then replied "Yes, definitely they need a name."

.....

After filming, I came to rest in the trailer. Jared came in the trailer, he smiled at me. I rubbed my growing bump.

"I can't believe I am growing a child." I said as I rubbed my bump. It's still small but you can tell it's a bump soon. I won't be able to hide, even if I wanted to because I haven't hidden anything to do with this pregnancy.

"Not just a child, our child." Jared said as he came by and sat next to me.

"Have you thought of names?" I asked him, He chuckled.

"You too." He replied, meaning I was also asked about this as well he was.

"Well our child needs a name." I said to him and he nodded.

"Josie." He suggested.

"Nope, Renae?" I put it out there.

"Nope, how about Harper." He suggested again, then I thought of a name, A name I have loved since I was a little girl.

I smiled at Jared and said "What about Wrenlee, call her Wren for short." He smiled and said "You know that name fits, Wrenlee Rose Padalecki."

I smiled at the middle name because Rose was my late grandmother's middle name, which is also mine now will be our daughter's.

"If he is a boy, then Lucas Lee Padalecki." I said with a smile, Jared nodded agreeing with me then he rubbed my belly.

"I cannot believe this is real." He said then he went to bump and kissed my belly, I smiled and stroked the top of his head, playing with his hair.

I am excited to find out what we are having, then plan the future ahead.