2

(Characters and Director's Pov)

Season 10 episode 10

Crowley was sitting at his throne, Rowena was near. Iris is walking down the halls, then a demon stops her.

"Madam, what is your visit with the king?" The demon asked.

Iris chuckled, "Oh didn't you know, I am his sister and Rowena's daughter." I said and the demon moved over to let Iris go.

Iris walked into the chamber, which Crowley's and Rowena's eyes widened.

"Iris?' Rowena asked.

"Mother!" Iris exclaimed, Rowena ran and hugged her daughter who she thought was gone.

"Sister, what is it that you desire?" Crowley asked his sister.

"To rule hell alongside you." Iris replied.

"Dream on." Crowley said as he got up and walked out of the room, Iris gave him a stern look.

"Is everything alright Iris?" Rowena asked her daughter.

"My brother better watch out, I am not the one to be messed with." Iris said as she walked off

"Cut! That was great!" The director shouted.

.....................

Emilia's POV

As weeks go by, I have gotten completely close with the cast, now we are filming the Season Ten Finale.

(Characters and Director's Pov)

"Cass, where is Sam?" Iris asked as she looked around.

"He went after Dean." Cass Replied with that Iris was gone.

"Why is she after Moose?' Crowley asked

"Fergus, Your dear sister is giving up on taking your throne, she is done with Hell, she is in love with the Winchester." Rowena replied.

"How is she, a crossroads demon?" Cass asked.

"She asked me how she can become human, I gave her spells, she has been going through them, soon she won't have the ability to teleport, even though I despise the idea, she deserves better." Rowena replied.

"Moose has stolen my sister." Crowley said.

..

Iris made it to Sam, When she walked in She saw Dean swing, she gasped but realized he hit Death.

She sighed in relief and she ran to Sam then Death Crumbled and we all looked at each other.

...

Iris helped Dean get Sam up off the ground, "Iris what's happening?" Sam asked her.

Iris smiled at the Winchester, "I am done with being a crossroads demon, I am done with it all, I have been going through trials and spells to become human, I will help you Winchesters anyway I can." Iris explained

"That's possible?" Dean asked and Iris nodded, Then Dean realized why she did this. He realizes that she is in love with his younger brother.

"It's working because I am losing my abilities, I had to walk here, I got halfway here but had too." Iris said.

"What is the real reason why you want to be human?" Sam asked.

"Because of you." Iris replied, then Sam smiled at her.

"And Dean, I will help you all with cases." Iris said looking at the oldest Winchester, Dean couldn't help but smile.

"For once, a demon wants change." Dean replied, Iris shook her head and chuckled, because it did sound absurd.

"I guess now that I am human, gotta get new clothes because this dress isn't cutting it any more." Iris said and the brothers chuckled.

"Indeed we might have some things." Sam replied

Then They felt shaking.They looked around the room.

"Does that sound right to you?" Dean asked and about that time he was zapped before They knew the mark was gone.

Iris' eyes widened, "The spell worked." She said silently.

...

They walked out of the building, Sam was shaking his head.

"This is good Dean, the mark is off your arm and nothing crazy happened, you get your baby back." Sam said as he put the keys to the impala into Dean's arms.

"Yeah I am sure everything is perfectly fine." Dean says as they begin to walk the car, then before they know it, Chaos happens.

"That doesn't sound good." Iris said as she held her grip onto Sam.

Before they knew it, black fog was heading towards them, Iris' eyes had widened.

"Get in the car, let's go." Dean said to them, they ran to the impala, as Dean was trying to back out, they ended up in a ditch and Dean was trying his hardest to get out of it.

Iris began to panic, "Dean." Both Iris and Sam to him.

As the black fog was reaching them "Dean!' Sam yelled, before Iris knew it everything turned dark.

....

Emilia's POV

"And Scene." The director shouted.

Jared and Jensen looked back at me as I was laying in the back seat.

I Chuckled as they looked at me. "Everyone give it up for Emilia!" Both Jared and Jensen yelled with that, the whole set yelled.

I love my Supernatural Family, I cannot wait to film next season.