7

Months go by and Season 11 premieres tonight and I am so excited for the fans to see the first episode. It's still amazing that I am a part of this show.

As I got ready for the premiere, I heard a knock at my door.

I go to my front door, I look through the little peephole to see Jared there.

I smiled and opened the door. "My love." I said with a smile.

"Good evening." He said as he kissed my cheek, I blushed and he chuckled.

"Every time." I said looking down at the ground. "It's fine, I actually find it quite adorable." Jared tells me and I couldn't help but smile.

Zeus runs up and greets Jared. "Hey there sweet boy." Jared said, which followed Zeus barking in response.

I walked to the kitchen to grab Jared and I something to drink. "Have you eaten today?" Jared asked. "Yes, Had lunch with my mom and sister." I said with a slight smile.

Since moving to Texas, I grew a bond with my mother and sister. As for my father and I, We reconnected and we are growing closer, which Jared is really happy about. Speaking of Jared, my parents and siblings absolutely love him.

"That's good." He said to me with a smile as I made it back to the couch with our drinks. Jared looked at the food and he looked over at me. "I see living in Texas has done something." He said with a smile. I looked into his brown eyes and said "Yeah my father gave me a suggestion in which he gave me the recipe for his father's homemade salsa and queso."

Jared smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "I am really glad that you and your father reconnected that you two are getting close." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said then we both looked at the screen and saw that Supernatural was on the screen.

....

The show ended, "I need more." I said, which Jared chuckled at me. "You're wanting more but yet you know what happens." Jared said to me. I gave him a look.

"Can I have some excitement but it's still amazing though." I said and Jared looked at me, then I looked into his brown eyes.

A tear slipped without me noticing. "Emilia, love are you okay?" He asked as he wiped the tear off.

"How did I get so blessed with a wonderful man like you, I feel like I don't deserve you but I am thankful for you so much." I said with a smile.

"You deserve the world and I am going to give you the.." Jared said but interrupted him by putting my lips onto his, I pulled away quickly and eyes widened and I tried to say sorry but I quickly caught off guard as Jared pressed his lips back on mine, We both smiled through the kiss and Jared pulled me into his lap.

I pulled away, I smiled at him. "Wow, I definitely felt the sparks." I said and he chuckled lightly.

"You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that." Jared said and I asked "Oh really?' Jared chuckled and said "You just have irresistible lips." which made me laugh.

"Oh I could say the same back at you Hot stuff." I said and He looked at me then said "Hot stuff, I think I will stick with love." I smiled and said "Alright Love."

We looked at each other and smiled. He pecked my lips and pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back up and down.

"I love you so much Jared." I said as I held onto him.

"I love you too." He replied. I smiled.