11

The next morning.

I woke up and Jared was sound asleep beside me. I was incredibly sore but thank goodness.

Jared and I need to talk about what happened last night.

Jared began to stir in his sleep, he turned to me and I slightly smiled at him then He smiled at me then sighed.

"We have to talk about last night." I said and Jared sighed once more. "Emilia, I am so sorry."

"Jared, it's fine, it wasn't your fault that it broke but we do need to talk about something." I said to him, "If you get pregnant because of this mishap." He said to me and I chuckled.

"I wouldn't call it that but if I see a plus sign, I am going to get emotional." I said to him, Jared smiled slightly. If this does come out that I am pregnant, I will be getting my rainbow baby, I lost my first baby at 13 weeks, due to the trauma my ex had put me through, but it broke not only my heart but my family's, it think that why they want me to have little one so bad.

"I will be by your side no matter what." Jared said and I smiled at him. "I love you so much." I said and with that he put his lips onto mine.

He got up from the bed and put on his sweatpants. "I am going to make breakfast plus let Zeus out." He said and I nodded. He pressed his lips to mine and went to do that.

Jared's POV

As I am making Emilia and I breakfast, someone knocks on the door. I had just finished up breakfast, so I turned off the stove.

I didn't think before so without thinking, I opened the door to find Emilia's sisters Heather and Megan standing there and Instantly my eyes widened.

"Where is our sister at?" Heather said as Megan began to chuckle.

"She is in bed." I replied as I swallowed hard.

"I am guessing this is a bad time." Megan said, trying her hardest not to laugh, Heather shoved her to let her know to knock it off.

"I'll let her know that you swing by." I told them and they nodded then walked to their car, I shut the door and shook my head then went to prepare mine and Emilia's breakfast.

Emilia's POV

I was still in bed, naked. I was looking out the window then Jared came into the room with our breakfast and I smiled at him.

"Oh your sisters came by and I have a feeling we are never going to hear the end of it." Jared said and I slightly chuckled.

"Megan probably laughed didn't she." I said and Jared nodded.

"Little asshole." I said and Jared laughed.

We began to eat our breakfast, we talked about things, what's up ahead and most importantly how we plan to reveal everything to everyone.

It hasn't even happened yet and here we are planning for the outcome that it does happen which probably will.

(Trigger warning: Miscarriage)

Talking about this got me thinking of my late son and I know what he was because in the morning they couldn't find his heartbeat they told me what he was. What life could've been if he had lived, I am still completely broken from it, I know my family is as well. As I mentioned before, I think that's why they want me to be the next Ross child to have a baby, not only that but the child who would give their parents their first granddaughter and honestly I always wanted a daughter, but I have been waiting for the right man to come along and at this point, I think have him.

Even though we have been together almost a year, as they always say. Everything happens for a reason.

(Goodness, Editing this book has been a world wind of a ride and I have been having fun editing it but I do say there will definitely be more than 22 chapters for sure also the original like what the.. 11 parts in and there is a wedding, damn I know what about to happen in edited version might be too soon but that nope I am taking my time with that)