Relieved - Chapter 20

Alice's P.O.V~1 month later~

I haven't gone to school ever since I received that letter. Kou & the others have been trying their best to cheer me up. I feel so glad to know that they care for me. Ugh! What am I saying? I'm just acting spoiled!

I can't help but miss Ruki, I really want to see him again. But for now, I must be a good girl & carry on with my studies!"*knocks* Oi Alice, we're heading out. Did you want to go to school today?" I opened the door, with a smile."Yeah! Let's go Yuma-kun!"

I'm not really all that comfortable with going to school with just the three of them. Yuma and I haven't been that close for a while. It's kind of like he's been avoiding me. I guess it's nothing important, after all he's rather distance from me.

~Time Skip~At school

As I was walking to class, I thought that I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I began to suspect my surroundings. Could it be, that I'm just imagining things? Oh well, I smiled while walking back to class.

Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my waist from behind."Pinku-chan, I've missed you. Hey, I'm feeling a bit more flustered than usual*Laito whispers close to Alice's ear* You feel the same way, right? Pinku-chaann~ Why don't we just ditch school?"

I blushed while refusing his offer,"I'm sorry Laito-kun, but I must deny your offer." He let out an annoyed groan."Pinku-chan! I'm tired of asking nicely. Now let's do some pleasurable things together. I'll promise to be extra gentle." Laito began leaving a trail of light kisses on my neck.

I began to struggle out of his strong grip."Laito! Stop it!" I was scared, he was really acting like a creep."Laito let go of me!*Alice slaps Laito*" I felt him smirk as his grip tighten."Pinku-chan,*Laito blushes* I never knew that you were so feisty! Mnm~that's quite the turn on-"

He was interrupted by Yuma."Hey let go of her.*Yuma pulls Alice away from Laito*" I saw Laito's smirk grow wider."Oh did you want to join us? You know Yuma-kun it's not nice to keep Pinku-chan all to yourself."

I blushed while looking away from Laito."I don't care what you think, Hentai. She's my responsibility until he gets back." I buried my face in Yuma's chest & begged him to leave. Yuma quickly carried me over his shoulder while walking away from Laito.

"Oi where are you going with her?" I blushed when I felt my skirt go up."Yuma-kun?! Leave my skirt alone! You pervert!" Yuma slapped my butt."Shut up! I was just fixing your skirt! At least a thank you would've been nice! After all, I didn't have to save you!"

I was actually quite thankful for Yuma coming to my rescue."Um thanks Yuma-kun, for saving me."It wasn't long before Yuma stopped walking."Oi Neet, get the hell up! You're blocking the stairs!" I tapped Yuma on the back, so that he'd put me down.

"*Yuma puts Alice down* Um Shuu-san, could you please move off the stairs? Yuma-kun and I really must get to class!" Shuu just opened up one eye while staring at me. I actually feel kind of strange when Shuu is looking at me like that.

"*Shuu moves* I don't mind if he goes."Yuma just walked past him ignoring the fact that Shuu blocked me from going upstairs."Shuu please move I really must get going!" Shuu opened up both of his eyes while staring lazily at me from top to bottom.

"Fix your skirt. It's lifted up slightly from the back." I blushed and immediately thought about Yuma when he supposedly was 'fixing my skirt.' Seriously that pervert!"Um I think it's fixed now, can I please go now?" Shuu shut his eyes while completely ignoring my question.