The Date - Chapter 16

Ruki's P.O.V
She looks so happy. When she looks like this, I can't help but smile. I wish that she would've told me sooner, on how much she loves books."Neh Ruki, look at this book! It says that it can read your fortune! How cool is that? Oh! Look at this one!*Alice starts playing with a finger puppet book* It's so cute!" I smiled, she's so excited. She kinda looks like a kid in a candy shop."Alice if you read the back of the book, you can see from what ages it ranges from." She stared at the back of the book and blushed."It says here, from ages 3-5. Wait, why so young?" I ruffled her hair and grabbed her hand."Alice, that's because it's a children's book. All of the books in that section, are for children."

She nodded."Oh I see now!*Alice rubs the back of her head while blushing* Yeah who would of thought?That was embarrassing!" I walked over to another section while taking her with me."These books are meant for more mature audiences." She nodded and frowned."These books are no fun! With the other book, I could actually be a finger puppet!" I pecked her forehead."You're so cute Alice. You can go back to that section, if you like." She nodded while going back to playing with the kids books. This was great, I could finally get her a gift while she's distracted!

Alice's P.O.V
I'm such a little kid! I just couldn't help myself! These children books are just too cute! As I was playing with the books I saw a little girl crying. I walked up to her."Um why are you crying?" She looked up at me and hugged my leg."I'm..*sniffle* lost! I can't find*sniffle* my mommy!" I smiled at her while patting her head."Don't cry! A beautiful princess like yourself, shouldn't be crying!*Alice wipes off a tear and touches the little girl's cheek* Don't worry! I'll help you find your mother!" She smiled brightly and nodded. As I looked back I saw Ruki. "Where are you going Alice?" I turned back while holding on to the little girl's hand. "Oh Ruki! I'm sorry! It's just that I have to help this little princess find her mother!" He walked up to me and grabbed my other hand. "May I join you?" I nodded and looked down at the girl. "Would it be okay if he joined us?" The girl nodded.

As we were walking around the streets the girl said something rather embarrassing. "Um Miss, is that man your husband?" I blushed. "Oh what makes you say that?" The girl points at both of us. "It looks like you're the mother and he's the father." I blushed while smiling at her. "You really think so?" She nodded. To be honest, I was too nervous to look at Ruki right now. The girl quickly let go and ran off to a young woman with tears in her eyes. "Mommy! I'm here! I came back!" Her mother hugged her, just as I turned back, I heard a voice."Thank you Miss! And Sir!*the little girl starts waving at Alice and Ruki* Live a good life!" I smiled while waving back at her. "Stay safe Princess!"

Ruki then kissed my hand. "You're good with kids." I blushed while pulling my hand away. "Yeah, I guess! Um well, I don't really think I'm all that great!" He smiled. "Would you ever want to have a baby?" I blushed,"Um well, I wouldn't mind it at all. I'd love to be a great mother! Neh, what do you think Ruki?" He nodded,"I think that the baby would be very cute and add more life to a family." I nodded while hugging Ruki. "Hey Ruki, can we go inside? I'm cold." He removed his coat and gave it to me. "There,*Ruki places the coat on Alice's shoulders* Do you feel better?" I nodded,"Yes, thanks so much Ruki! *Alice pecks Ruki's cheek* I had a fun with Ruki-kun today!" He nodded while smiling at me.

"*Alice tugs Ruki to sit on a bench* Neh Ruki, look all the different colored lights! There so beautiful and colorful! Does Ruki-kun like the lights and colorful displays?" He nodded,"They are quite the sight.*Ruki leans up and kisses Alice's cheek* You look happy." I blushed and nodded,"Of course I'm happy to be with Ruki-kun! I feel happy and safe! Neh Ruki, do you feel the same way?" He looked away and nodded."I'm glad to have you by my side. And when I see you just smiling, it just makes me want to kiss you." I blushed while leaning up to Ruki. "Don't mind Ruki-kun's kisses. To be honest with you, I like them very much." He leaned closer to my lips and kissed me, I gladly kissed him back.

But we were quickly caught off by a familiar voice,"Neh Yuma, Azusa, look at Usagi-chan and Ruki-kun! They're all cozy and making out in public!" I pulled away from the kiss and blushed. I was about to speak, but Ruki cut me off. "What are you guys doing out here?" Kou frowned. "Well we were bored at home and wanted to have a little fun!" Azusa quickly followed after Kou. "Actually,..Kou...wanted to see...Alice-san and Ruki-kun...on their date." Kou glared at Azusa."Oh is Kou-kun angry with me? Please, punish me as much as you like!" I smiled and Yuma said something embarrassing."It looks like Ruki-kun was enjoying himself. To be making out in public and all." I blushed and smiled at the others."Sorry about that! That must've been embarrassing to watch! Hey, shouldn't we head back? I'll make dinner as soon as we get back!" The others nodded while Ruki waited a little longer and whispered in my ear."We'll continue where we left off later." I blushed while nodding."Sure, Whatever you say Ruki." Omg! Ruki! Don't make me blush please! Then I get embarrassed and nervous! Eek! But I'm still fangirling deep inside! I love you, Ruki.

A/N- Hope you liked it yeah! That was Alice's first date!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats😺