[1.8]

[A/N]: The whole character ask thing wasn't working out for me. Bleh!

~ "you'll never know how to make it on your own" ~

Luke was on his knees in front of the toilet. It seemed like he never left this position. Another sick shake rattled through is body, but there was nothing left in his stomach to be brought up. It was a miserable feeling. Michael calmly rubbed his back while handing him a glass of water.

"Luke, its been week, maybe you should see a doctor." Michael said, sighing at the blonde's state.
Luke's eyes were red rimmed and dull, lacking the excitement they once held. The man was tired, anyone could see that; even though he was sick he still did work from his laptop at home since he didn't want to miss any deadlines. Then Styles would have really been pissed off.

The man stubbornly shook his head, leaning back so he was resting on Michael's chest.

"I'm fine babe, honestly—" he shivered slightly feeling a wave of nausea, even though there was nothing more to bring up.

"Luke it's 2 o'clock in the morning and you're sitting on the floor in your bathroom. You sure you don't want to go see a doctor later?"

Luke shook his head, "I can just sleep it off."

"You were supposed to 'sleep it off' a week ago." Michael stated running a hand through Luke's sweaty hair. "It's worrying now..."

Luke looked at the man ignoring the headache he was getting. If michael caeed about him that much he guessed that he could go to the doctor, even through that just gave him more time off from work and Bailey was starting school soon, he couldn't afford to be broke.

Luke sighed finally giving in, "I'll go to the doctor and if I'm fine you owe me...." He thought for a while, "100 quid and I get to choose your next hair colour."

Michael chuckled as the blonde ran his hand through his messy blue hair.

"If I win I get a blowjob." He smirked cheekily before adding, "When you're better of course."

Luke rolled his eyes slightly aroused by Michael's proposal but, this wasn't the time.

"Deal."

~*~*~*~*~

Luke sat on the examination table, long legs dangling over the side. Michael sat in his chair looking at something on his phone.

Luke let out a frustrated huff, blowing a piece of hair out of his face (Michael didn't give him enough time to style it before dragging him to the doctor's office). Now he was sitting there waiting for the doctor to come in which was taking forever.

As soon as Luke thought about walking out of the room, the doctor finally walked in. She looked like she was about 40, her dark hair was pulled into a bun and she wore a white coat.

"Dr. Cassidy." She introduced smiling to the two men, "What's the problem?"

Luke shrugged but Michael spoke for him.

"He's been nauseous, throwing up a lot, especially in the early morning inbetween like," Michael thought for a while, "Two and eight o'clock but it can continue for a whole day sometimes."